Lyss

Lyss awoke in the middle of the night groggy and confused as to why they were suddenly awake. They heard faint groaning coming from Perla's bed, they sighed before rolling themselves off of the lounge chair. Once they stood up they Sauntered over to the bed where Perla was sleeping. Sweat trickled down her head soaking her hair. Her brows were furrowed and her hands were balled up holding her sheets hostage. "No... No!" she yelled and her eyes shot open, blue met green, Lyss was surprised they were bent over her, their face centimeters away from her's.

"Hey princess." They grinned down at her. Perla's eyes widened in surprise.

"Lyss?" She whispered, her warm breath fanned over their face. "What?" Lyss shook their head feeling a strange compulsion to this woman. They didn't let her get any more words out before they kissed her. It was a quick kiss but both of them felt electricity, Perla stared at them with wide eyes before she pulled them back in. Their mouths molded together as if it was always meant to be just them. Lyss sat down on the edge of the bed, deepening the kiss, every so often they'd take a quick breath before joining once again.

Perla laid down which made Lyss follow so they were almost on top of her, their bodies pressed against each other. Lyss' hand traveled over Perla's body mapping her curves, the peaks and valleys of her body intrigued them, they decided they wanted more. The heat between them was getting to be almost unbearable yet it was also extremely pleasant. The kiss broke away to them panting and just staring at one another. Perlas face was flushed; it complimented her silver hair nicely. Her hair was sprawled out all over the pillows. Lyss couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight than the one in front of them. "You're so beautiful." Lyss smiled down at Perla whose face got even more red.

"Don't say things like that." She looked away shyly and tried to hide her face. Lyss didn't let her before she could hide her face Lyss stole another kiss from her. Perla gasped as Lyss' hands continued their journey over her. Their mind went blank only thinking of her. Wanting her. Needing her. The kiss grew more passionate as these thoughts crossed Lyss' mind, They just needed her in a way they never felt before. They could feel the white soft fabric under their fingers as their grip tightened on her waist. They felt hungry, they wanted more. Their hands trailed down Perla's side to her legs where they caressed her legs before inching up her leg under her dress. Perla groaned into Lyss' mouth as the movements sent electricity between them. Lyss smirked as they trailed kisses down her neck.

Their hands teased around Perla's bare waist, their hands moved lower as they kissed their way down her neck.

Lyss groaned as their eyes shot open. They were covered in sweat and had a burning feeling in their stomach. They looked around confused for a moment before they realized it was a dream. They let out a frustrated sigh as they sat up and looked over in Perla's direction. She was sleeping peacefully as the morning sun rays streamed through the windows. They almost huffed in annoyance for being up so early but also remembered it was probably a good thing due to the staff always bursting in without announcing themselves. Before the chaos unfolded they decided to read a bit more on the realm they were in.

They read about a great war, the carnage was catastrophic for all of the fae. All sides were losing numerous numbers. Some were wiped out completely. They decided to end the war after the elders were killed, they came up with the system they have now known as the Noble system. It was controlled by one high council. Before Lyss could read more there was noise in the hall, they darted under the bed and shifted into their cat form, they could feel their skin scrunch and pull, they felt the nauseating pain of their bones breaking. And they could feel the prickle of fur growing as they shrunk down. They climbed up the bed and curled up by Perla. They admired the way the sun softly kissed her face and the breeze played with her hair.

The doors suddenly burst open and the staff walked through. They bustled about getting things ready for her. Perla groaned as her eye's opened. When she saw everyone she almost shot up in bed, she looked to the lounge chair in worry before she saw Lyss on the bed next to her. Perla's shoulders dropped a little in relief, "Good morning Lyss." She sighed in relief.

Lyss only meowed back; they looked up at her with their big green eyes and started purring. Perla smiled down at them and scooped them up while she got out of bed, Instantly she was swarmed by people and forced to let Lyss down. Lyss just stepped away from the chaos and watched as they got Perla ready for breakfast. It never ceased to amaze them how fast and efficient these people always were around each other. It was like watching a well rehearsed play, as skirts and makeup were almost flying. Perla was finished in ten minutes, She looked like a noble woman that much was sure, though she did look uncomfortable. Lyss knew she hated being in these clothes. After a little longer the room cleared out and it was just Lyss and Perla again.

"It never stops amazing me when they do that." Perla stared down at Lyss, Her hair was up with pearls placed throughout, cuffs were on her ears to make them seem longer. Her silver markings were accentuated with a bit of red on her cheeks and some pink that swept across her eyelids. Lyss was still seated admiring Perla when they were all of a sudden in the air. They tensed up before they realized that while they were watching Perla she had approached them and picked them up. "You are so cute like this." If Lyss had a more humanoid form they'd be blushing. They squirmed in the air as they tried to get down, defeated when they were still hanging in the air.

Lyss meowed in protest. Perla only giggled a little before she set them down on the wooden floor. Her skirts fluttered about her as she walked away to the door.

"I'll have some food sent to you." She whispered before fully leaving the room. Lyss let out a sigh as they sat and waited. It wasn't long before the door opened again and someone scurried over to the coffee table, they placed down a tray full of food before they ran back out. Lyss looked at the tray tentatively before they approached it and began to eat. The food was delicious, they decided not to shift back to save energy for the rest of the day.