Lyss

Lyss on the other hand could see into the hidden depths of the blue eyes they stared at, 'So much pain, so much yearning. What do you want so bad?' They wondered, the blue eyes glimmered like jewels so light they almost glowed with hidden depths of a darker blue laced through. They drew them in their paws on her face to try and peer deeper into her eye's to look for an answer. Perla giggled and  made Lyss purr without realizing, they felt weirdly pleased that she was comforted by them and their presence.

The doors to the library suddenly opened  and Suzie appeared with a few maids behind her. They bustle in and start to put all of her books away Suzie waddled up to Perla.

"Ah! Lady, Perla! It's time for ya pho-to shoot we must 'urry ur father iz ina mood he iz"  Perla smiled fondly at Sophie and nodded gracefully taking Sophie's hand she let sophie lead her to the meeting once again.

Lyss was very surprised by the intrusion and immediately scratched and scrambled to be down on the floor where they could easily escape if needed. Seeing Perla being pulled away so fast made them feel anxious and they immediately trailed after not caring for their banter. They followed her into the meeting room where they first tried to abduct her and watched part awe part terror as Perla was primped and preened.

Jewelry being removed, added and replaced, make-up being brushed on delicately here and there to accentuate the markings around her eyes and braided her hair in an elegant updo that cascaded down her back in silver curtains. Her sun kissed skin was draped in elegant silvers and whites and golds. Perla hated the weight of the fabric and the shoes always pinched her feet; she couldn't understand why everyone wore them. When everyone was done she was lead to a chair and was told to sit and wait for the photographer.

Lyss trotted over and sat right at the edge of Perla's skirts. "No, no, shoo shoo. You can't be there! Please move." a maid started to approach Lyss while using a shooing motion, Lyss hissed and arched their back as they swiped at the maids hand. Perla laughed at Lyss' antics and scooped them into her arms and tickled them.

"I think we can make an exception for this little cutie right?" Perla giggled as she scratched behind their ears. Lyss leaned into her hand, purring making biscuits. The maid grumbled out a small complaint but left the little brown kitten be, fur aside it was rather cute and she hadn't remembered seeing the lady of the house truly smile like that in a long time.

The photographer came shortly and with a little banter and persuasion, Lyss was allowed to stay in the shoot.