Chapter 37

Saskia

I try to stretch my neck and loosen my stuff joints.After sitting and sleeping while tied to this chair my body is sore.Nobody entered after Andrei and that woman left.I hear a squeak and look around the empty room.I scream as my skin crawls when I see the rat running in my direction.I try to move away but my chair falls making me hit my shoulder hard.I eye the rat "Please don't come here" I shoo it away as it takes slow steps stowards me I'm about to scream when it turns the ok there direction.My head whips around and I see it crawling go up Leonid's corpse.oh my goodness.I need to get the hell out of here.I try to stand with my bound arms and legs but it's impossible.Maybe I can rock it back and forth.After trying for minutes I realize it's impossible and I'm only tiring out myself more.

I hear a pop followed by multiple after.I listen carefully as it gets louder.Gunfire. I try harder to turn the Chiara over when the door opens.Andrei stands in the entrance and he looks flustered.He not so gently frags up the chair and unties my legs then my arms.Once they're free I start attacking him anywhere I can but he dodged each blow He's more skilled than I thought.I scream when I hear a gunshot in the room.
I turn to see the woman from before standing by the door with the gun pointed in my direction.
"Lorna we can't kill her as of now she's our only bargain to keep Nikolai in line.This isn't how the Palin should have worked out " Andrei rambles while he pulls his hair." We'll both be killed." He adds and now he looks scared.He wasn't scared when he kidnapped me or chose to poke the demon Nikolai.

I watch as Lorna points the gun at Andrei.His eyes widen at a smiling Lorna."Speak for yourself.I'll take her with me and tell my darling Fergus that you blackmailed me and my family.I'll tell him how much I love him and how hard I tried to save this woman but I couldn't." Lorna says with a pout as her eyes full with water. Damn.Andrei charges at her and she pulls the trigger shooting him in his chest.i watch as Andrei falls to his knees while Lorna smiles sweetly at him.Seeing this as my way out I move quickly and run through the door and in the direction the guard took us.The gunfire gets louder but not loud enough to block out the screeching woman behind me.I scream and stumble forward when I feel a burning pain in my calf.I check my now bleeding leg and see Lorna close behind.

I try to stand and run through the pain and attack her but heavy footsteps in our direction stops my approach."Boss!" I glance behind me to see twobarmed men pointing their guns at me but staring at Lorna."Fergus is here and I think he knows everything.I watch as Lorna's face turns red "Fuck,fuck fuck!!" She screams repeatedly.She stops and turns to face me and smiles.What's wrong with her? I watch in shock as she places the gun in her waistband and slams her head repeatedly against the wall.When she's done her forehead is bleeding.She doesn't stop there as she digs her nails in her face leaving jagged red marks and claws along her arm.
"He won't be able to stay angry at his bunny in this state.K ock her out." I try to move quickly but something hard slams into the back of my head repeatedly.I fall to my knees and try to stay awake but I find my eyes closing The last sound I hear is two shots.