Chapter 35

I probably have 5-10 chapters left in me for this book😭

Saskia

The car starts moving as I ask Andrei why he's helping me and Leonid."I'm just that good of a guy.You're a kind woman and I want to help you but you have to help me too." He ends and I ask him how I can possibly help but his only response is you'll see soon.I stare out the window as I fight the urge to break Leonid's hands that keep rubbing my thighs as he tells me all about the plans he's made for me and him " Which country should we visit first my lov?" He asks but continues his excited planning before I can respond.I watch as Andrei places the phone to his ears and he tenses before slamming his fists against the dashboard.

"Damn it!,Damn it!" He yells before turning to face Leonid "would you shut the fuck up." I yell as Andrei tases Leonid. What the hell is going on? I choose to be quiet the rest of the ride because I don't want to be next.I watch as Andrei takes calming breaths until we pull up to a small building.Andrei exits as a tall brunette walks outside.I watch as they embrace each other in a passionate kiss.He's cheating on Alina.That asshole.

The woman walks up to the car and opens the door.She glances at Leonid who's out cold and asks what happened but Andrei doesn't respond.She glances at me and I couldn't hide my snare."Fix that pretty face of yours before I slice it off sweetheart" she says in a thick accent.I'm about to tell both of them to go fuck themselves because I feel bad for Alina even though I'm in this predicament."Let's not argue outside.Nikolai knows everything because of that weak bastard.Get them inside."Andrei tells the guard as he and the woman walks inside.The guard lifts Leonid and throws him over his shoulder before pointing his gun at me to move.I can't catch a break.Its like I was blessed with bad luck from birth.Destined to be put in shit situations.

The guard not so gently pushes me towards the building.When I enter I see multiple men smoking and tables filled with guns and drugs.I'm pushed again and I almost loose my balance."Ronan don't damage the woman." Andrei yells looking angry and the man grumbles.The guard leads us to a small dimly lit room that smells of mildew and urine.He drops Leonid on the floor making him whimper in pain.I'm tied to a chair before he pulls Leonid to another chair to restrain the waking man.Leonid struggles against the guard's hold as Andrei walks into the room with a phone to his ear.

The guard looks frustrated with Leonid struggling and punches him causing him to release an ear piercing scream.Andrei looks annoyed and my ears perk up when I hear him say Nikolai's name and about a plan.Did Andrei betray Nikolai and cheat on Alina? I'm pulled from my thought by a cry and pleading."Please let me go I have a wife and kids." I shake my head at how pathetic this man really is.

"Saskia you weren't originally apart of this plan but I need Nikolai gone." Andrei says before a loud whimper and sob interrupts.He instructs the guard to gag Leonid to keep him quiet."You're a good woman and have been good to my kids so I just need you to temporarily play the part of prisoner until I can kill the family then you're free." He ends and I'm shocked.

"The family? But Alina and your kids?" I question him and he almost looks sad.He tells me he won't hurt his kids but everyone else has to die for his plan to work."How can you kill the mother of your children? That's sick." I yell and an unknown emotion crosses his face.

"Would you still want to protect her after me telling you she's the reason you lost your baby?" He questions and I tell him I don't believe anything he says but he tells me that she measured the poison to get me sick .That can't be,why would she try to hurt me like that. Even though I'm pissed at Alina I still question him about why he would kill the mother of his children.Alina is on my shit list but she's an amazing mother to her children.

"He doesn't love her." I roll my eyes.This hoe again. "He stopped loving her the moment he met me and we fell in love.We'll raise the children together." She says as she kisses Andrei's cheek and he stares at her  lovingly.I'm over this " If you don't mind can you two take whatever you have outside and let me sit here in silence as a prisoner." I ask because I'm tired,maybe I'm being reckless with my mouth because I don't care about my life anymore.Its never ending drama and pain.The woman glares at me before removing her gun and pointing it at me but Andrei stops her and reminds her that he's letting me go after."Well if you don't be quiet I'll kill your crying boyfriend." She says with a smirk like she won.

"Do whatever you want I don't care." I respond and she smiles as she pulls the trigger.I don't flinch and she raises a brow."He would have been a burden to me anyway so thank you." I tell her as she stomps out of the room.Andrei stares at me confused. "He really messed up your mind didn't he?" He questions but I don't respond. I don't think I've changed I've just become numb to everything.