Epilogue

JIMIN POV

Nine months later

"Let me get one big push Jungkook, Just one more and baby number two will be out."

"Ughhhhhhhhhh," Jungkook screamed, pushing hard and holding onto my hand.

I could hear my bones cracking as he held my hand even harder.

I wanted to go look at our little girl but she was being watched over by the nurses.

I heard her crying so I knew she was safe and sound in their care.

"You've got this, babe." I moaned against Jungkook's ear as he clenched down on my fingers and pushed with all of his might.

Before he released my hand, another set of powerful lungs rang through the delivery room.

I looked down at Jungkook.

Sweat poured down his face but they were partially mixed with tears. I kissed him hard.

"You did it! I knew you could."

"Congratulations, Jungkook and Jimin, you have a baby boy." The doctor looked over to Jungkook and then smiled up at me.

"You both did well."

"And don't forget about the girl." one of the nurses' said, peeking her head around the doctor.

She brought our daughter to us and placed her into Jungkook's arms.

"She's beautiful." he cooed.

I was a proud papa, staring down at our daughter and Jungkook more importantly, our healthy and beautiful baby girl.

"She is the spitting image of you." I replied, stroking her light hair that wafted across her forehead.

"She has your nose." Jungkook replied.

"And here is your son." the nurse said, walking up to me.

He took him into my arms and held him close. "You have my eyes." I whispered to him.

The baby shifted in his arms and made a cooing sound which had the whole room laughing.

"Let me see him." Jungkook said.

I lowered him down to the side of the bed so that Jungkook could have a good look at him.

"They're both so adorable." I replied.

"I love you." I moved in and we kissed, however weak, as he seemed to have spent all his energy on giving birth.

"Everyone is outside...." I began.

"Ash and Hazel, Tae, Jin, and of course the children...they all want to see the twins once you're ready for them."

"I can send them home tonight though, They can come back."

He shook his head. "They've waited all this time, Let them in!"

"Wait." Jungkook said, grabbing my arm. "Tae is here?"

"How did that happen?"

I had to admit it was a shock to me too, when he showed up out of the blue.

I hadn't really spoken to him since that night at the club.

He never told me what the problem was but I think Jungkook may have been right.

Sometimes you grow out of relationships in the different phases of your life and I think that's what happened with him.

He was still partying hard but I no longer wanted anything to do with that life.

My life was right here in front of me.

"I'm not sure babe but our family is waiting to see our beautiful babies." I said, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Only two at a time." One of the nurses spoke up.

I looked over to her and nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." I lowered our son to Jungkook's arms and he easily cradled both of them, one nestled in each arm.

Just as I expected he would, then left the room to go get them.

Once I reached the waiting room, the whole group jumped up and stared at me, eyes wide, grins wider.

"They're here, We have a beautiful baby boy and girl."

A round of applause sounded through the waiting room and then Hazel approached me.

"Can we go in to see them?"

"Only two at a time." I pointed out.

They all looked at one another and I knew it wouldn't be an easy decision to make. "Hazel, you're our family So maybe you and Aera should go in first."

"What do you say?" There were tears in her eyes as she nodded.

"Thank you!" She grabbed Aera's hand and I ushered them down a long corridor to reach the room.

I stepped inside and both Hazel and Aera were quick to approach the bedside.

"Be gentle." Jungkook spoke to Aera.

"They're so adorable." Hazel cooed.

"Have you picked out names?"

"We have," Jungkook replied.

"Lisa for our daughter." Hazel looked at him. "And since we also have a son, we were thinking Jen You know, after Jennie."

This time Hazel started to cry and she nodded, tears streaming down her face. "I love that."

She leaned in and kissed both babies while Aera touched each of their little fingers.

"I thought that maybe we should think about an arrangement for helping care for you and the babies."

"While you're recovering, I'll help watch after Theo and Sara."

"Ash and I have already discussed that."

"Then maybe I should get a place closer to you guys and I can help with the twins."

"I think you'll need all the help you can get, don't you think?"

Jungkook glanced over at me and I saw he was fighting back tears.

We both nodded.

We were looking forward to having her help.

Now that we had twins, we definitely needed it but coming from Hazel that made everything that much better.

THE END
_______________________________________