2

JIMIN POV

looked around the club and sighed.

I should be having more fun but I just wanted to go back home and crawl into my bed for some reason.

Tae and hobi could party in the club tonight and I really should since I had to be at work first thing in the morning.

The last thing I needed was a lecture from my brothers.

Then again, if I was already going to get one, there was no need to hurry home.

I glanced up at the elevated stages dotted around the room, my eyes taking in each of the men and women dancing on them.

They all wore underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

Maybe that was what I needed to get out of this funk.

I could find an omega or beta that was willing and ready to entertain me for the night.

I studied the man on the center stage, his hips moving fluidly to the beat.

Every movement from the top of his dark hair to the smoldering pale blue eyes that met and held mine like he could feel my gaze on him was meant to seduce.

He winked his lips curving seductively, telling me he was willing and ready.

Tae slung his arm around my neck and bumped me with his hip.

"See something you like?" he teased.

I wasn't sure who was more surprised when I shook my head.

"Nope, I think I'm going to get out of here."

My friend pulled back and his dark brow turned down.

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"The Night is young and if I'm not mistaken, you have someone more than willing to share it with you."

I glanced back in the direction of the dancer and found his gaze still on me.

When our eyes met again, he trailed his thumb down his slim pale chest, his lips tilting ever so slightly to make his invitation clear.

"Like I said, willing and ready." Tae murmured in my ear.

"Tempting but some of us have to work in the morning." I reminded him.

"Hey, I work." Tae said.

I raised a brow, "Since when was rolling into the family lot at two p.m. looking for wannabe actors and telling them you could make their dreams come true work?"

"Actresses too, variety being the spice of life an all." He said, his tone teasing.

I rolled my eyes.

Tae, like me was the youngest child in a wealthy family.

His family owned one of the big movie studios in town and he lived off his trust fund.

"Besides if they're truly talented, they find their way on the big screen." he pointed out.

"And I make them no promises."

"I never lie...."

I rolled my eyes and didn't comment.

It wasn't his fault I'd been feeling restless of late, I hadn't even wanted to come out this evening.

So why did you?

I groaned and eyed the door.

Yeah, it was time for me to take my leave.

I patted my friend and nodded for the door. "I'll see you guys later."

Hobi, our other friend shook his head and nodded in the other direction.

I glanced that way and saw that the dancers had left their stages and the one I'd made contact with was making his way in my direction, a smile on his face that said the night didn't have to end at the club if I didn't want it to.

He sidled up to me, making sure every angle of that svelte body was on display.

"Hey there, handsome." His smile was suggestive.

I looked down at him and objectively he was beautiful but I just wasn't in the mood for what was being offered.

What was wrong with me?

I smiled at the omega dancer and he leaned forward, "Not tonight, hun." I reached for my money clip and slid two hundred dollar bills at him.

He looked down at the money, then back at me and something in his eyes shifted.

I wanted to do the one thing I never, ever, did anymore... ask him what he wished for.

Was this what he actually wanted to be doing with his life?

But I stopped myself.

I'd learned the hard way that the saying 'be careful what you wish for' was true...

only they should have added, 'be careful when you grant wishes' as I knew only too well.

Sometimes I thought having the ability to grant wishes was nothing but a burden.

I closed my eyes and pushed that thought back since remembering what happened so long ago was the last thing I needed right now.

I was not even going to go there.

When I opened my eyes dancer guy was still there but instead of asking again, he simply nodded.

"You know where to find me."

Tae and hobi must have left while I was acting like a crazy person.

So I found my way outside of the club.

When the fresh air hit my face, I blew out a frustrated breath.

I just needed to sleep whatever this was off.

Tomorrow I'd be back to my old self.

Maybe I'd even take the dancer up on his offer and even if I didn't grant him a wish, I could see how I could help him without doing so.

Yeah. That was what I would do.

___________________________________