24 (M)

JIMIN POV

Jungkook stood staring at the newly remodeled house.

My brothers and I had finally completed the job and I hoped that it would be everything and more that Jungkook wanted and needed in a house.

I placed my arm around him and he looked over to me, grinning slightly.

"I still can't believe it." he said, a look of shock and awe gracing his face.

"You can't believe it, in that you don't like it?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No!" Jungkook yelped, placing his hand against my chest.

"I love it, Did you see how excited Aera was with her room?"

"And Theo absolutely adored the carpeted racetrack that was inlaid on the floor, It's amazing."

"Better than I could have ever dreamed of." He moved in and kissed me, pressing his hand firmly against my chest.

"I'm just still in awe."

"It's going to take me a few days or weeks to get used to it."

"Well babe, I'm glad to have done this for you and thank you for inviting me to move in."

I pulled Jungkook into my arms and kissed him passionately, his tongue smoothly gliding over mine.

"You know what...." I began, parting from the kiss.

"What?" Jungkook gave me a teasing grin.

"Hazel has the kids tonight since they wanted to give us time to move my things in so I think we should take advantage of that time that we're alone."

"Hmm and what do you have in mind? Do tell."

I grabbed onto Jungkook's hand and pulled him after me. "I always think it's best to show rather than tell when it comes to certain matters."

Jungkook giggled behind me and once we were inside the house, I pulled him to me, kissing him so hard that it could rattle his teeth.

I grabbed onto his pants and started to undo them as we hungrily kissed one another.

I loved this man and those kids more than I ever thought was imaginable and christening our first home together was going to be something that I didn't want to miss out on.

Dropping to my knees on the soft carpet in our family room, I drug his pants down his legs, followed shortly by his underwear.

He quickly stepped out of them, eyes blown wide as he eagerly awaited my next move.

His erection was already at full mast so I grabbed onto the base of his cock, guiding just the mushroom head into my mouth.

Jungkook groaned and reached out to steady himself by gripping my hair, then thrust his hips out to meet more of my warm mouth.

I moaned swallowing and taking his erection fully into my throat.

The ridges of his shaft filled every part of my mouth as he grunted and moved in and out of my tightly pursed lips.

I reached around and ran a finger down his crack to his hole, pushing in just enough to ramp up his lust.

My saliva mixed with his precum streamed out of my mouth as he continued thrusting with vigor until finally crying out as his dick unloaded his balls down my throat.

"Ugh, fuck. Jimin!" He cried, continuing to pound his manly meat down my throat with every filthy grunt and passionate moan he could muster through his aftershocks.

His hands dropped to my shoulders and he braced himself as I continued to suck on his softening cock, bringing my teeth down just hard enough to scrape his silky skin and encourage it to plump again.

I sucked and swallowed, taking in all his cum and feeling the warm seed oozing along my lips.

I licked my way down his shaft, capturing up his droplets and then slowly standing to my feet.

He pulled me into his arms and we sloppily kissed one another, our tongues wildly thrashing against lust and desire.

With all that passion quickly igniting into fiery heat, we eagerly shed our clothes, moving our love-making onto the couch.

I was rock hard and ready for him so I pushed him onto his knees.

Jungkook shifted his body to the front of the couch, his stomach resting on the cushion as I moved in behind him.

I trailed a sexy kiss down his spine, running my tongue lengthwise down his back.

My cock rested at his hole and I grabbed onto him and quickly guided my dick into his ass.

Since this was not the first time we had done this today, his hole was still slick with my cum and lube from earlier in the day.

"I want you every night." I groaned, my cock moving slowly into his opening.

He clenched down, pulling my erection into his hole and keeping a hold on me.

My lips went to his ear and I bit down on his lobe, a whimper echoing from his lips.

"Every Night." I groaned then pistoned my cock deep into his ass until he nearly shot off of the couch.

I pulled him up and held onto his torso, plunging in and out of him.

The groans and grunts were louder than ever before.

"Oooohhh Fuck." Jungkook cried out but the fury in every thrust wouldn't dare stop.

His stomach tightened against my palms and I plunged in deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Jungkook cried.

My cock throbbed and I braced myself for the orgasm to wash over us and steadied myself against him, slowly and methodically moving in and out.

The warmth of his body against mine, spilling my seed overflowing into him.

I shook against him, my body seizing as I fell down and let my aching cock finally relax.

"Promise?" Jungkook asked.

He turned around, my flaccid erection withdrawing from me.

He looked over to me, his eyes weak and glistening with tears.

"Every night?"

"Until my last breath." I said, pulling him to me and kissing him, our bodies sweat-ridden and exhausted.

We made love in every room that night, christening the place that we would build our family together.

And loving one another unconditionally.

_____________________________________