He's Airborne.

The beginning of the plan to get back to the team was going smoothly as of yet, starting the aircraft and rolling to the landing mat. I called to Rooster over my shoulder.

"Canopy?"

"Clear!" He called back towards me, hearing the clip of the canopy loosen up to come down. I steered towards two large water tanks. Listening to it clip it, I steadied the aircraft as I came to a halt. Eyeing off the two water tanks, measuring mentally if we had enough room to lift off. "Both runways are crated, baby. How are we going to get this museum piece in the air?" Taking a heavy sigh, I flipped the switch to open up the wings of the beast of an aircraft. "Hey Falcon, why are the wings coming out?" Pumping the power on the engines, Rooster panicked behind me. "Falcon, this is a taxi way! Not a runway. This is a very short taxi way, Falcon."

"You just hang on." I told him, pressing the release button. We took off with power, I giggled to myself hearing from Rooster.

"Holy shit!"

"Come on! Come on!" I gritted my teeth, pushing for the aircraft to go faster. Getting closer to the water tanks, Rooster yelled again from behind me.

"Falcon!... Falcon!"

"Here we go!" I yelled as I pulled up, I groaned in pain from using all my strength.

"Holy shit!"

Hearing a ding, I swore to myself as I realised I knocked off the front landing wheel. I sighed in relief as we headed off into the distance.

On the boat, they received notification from Roosters e-sat. "Sir, we're receiving a signal from roosters e-sat." An officer notified Admiral Beau, Maverick walked into the room. Flabbergasted at what he heard. "There seems to be a malfunction."

"Have you lost him?" Admiral Bates questioned, as Maverick joined Admiral Beaus side.

"No sir... he's supersonic." The officer replied to him.

"He's airborne." Bates stated in shock.

"In what?" Maverick and Beau asked.

"Sir! Overwatch reports an F14 tomcat is airborne and on course for our position." Gasps filled the room, Maverick stood there in shock.

"It can't be. It can't be." Bates said over and over again.

"Falcon." Beau looked to Falcons father, who stood there relieved. His daughter and his heavenly friends son were alive.

"Ok, rooster." I begun. "Get us in touch with the boat."

"I'm working on it." He replied. "Aria, radios out, no radar, everything's dead back here." He said as I admired the shiny tops of the snowy mountain. "What do I do, talk me through it. You geek with all of this."

"Ok, first the radio. Throw the uh- UHF2 circuit breaker. Try that." I instructed him.

"Baby, there is 300 breakers back here. Anything more specific?" He questioned.

"As much as I geek out with this sorta stuff, that was more my partners department. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Your old partner, ay?" He teased.

"Don't start." I giggled.

"Ahaha, I'll figure it out." He replied, hearing him fiddle behind me. He went silent for a moment. "Falcon, Tally 2. 5 o'clock low." Looking over my shoulder, I gulped seeing two 5th generation fighters. "What do we do?"

"Ok, listen." I started in a calm tone. "Just be cool...if they know who we were, we'd be dead already."

"Well, here they come. Fal, what's your plan." He said as the enemy aircrafts started to come up beside us.

"Just put your mask on." I told him to do, putting our masks on. I added. "Remember we're on the same team. Just wave and smile. Just wave and smile." I sighed heavily as we waved, he gave us a signal.

"What's that signal, what's he saying?" He questioned. I signalled back to the pilot.

"Yeah, no idea. I have no idea what he is saying." The pilot signalled back with a strange three finger motion.

"What about that one, any idea?"

"Nope, never seen that one either." I stated, watching the pilot fall back. His partner moved into position. "Shit! His wingman is moving into weapons envelope. Alright, you listen up." I said sternly. "When I tell you, you grab those rings above your head. That's the ejection handle."

"Falcon... can we outrun these guys?" Rooster questioned, I shook my head.

"Not there missiles and guns." I explained.

"Then it's a dogfight."