Team Exercise.

Heavy and steady breaths left my body, with Roosters head resting on my chest. His warm body wrapped around mine, I slowly woke up from a stir. Smiling to myself at my hand on Roosters head. The engagement ring sparkling from the sun peaking through the curtains, I kissed the top of his head.

Thud thud thud, came from the door. Letting out a groan as did Rooster. Phoenix and Bob burst through the door, soon realising we were both bare with a sheet covering us due to the heat wave. They realised and yelled as they turned away from us, Rooster rolled to the side they were on. Protecting my naked body under him.

"Do you guys mind? Wait for someone to say come in." Rooster said to them as I giggled to myself.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" Bob apologised.

"What's going on?" I asked them, Rooster his his head in my neck.

"We are all wanted, team exercise on the beach apparently?" Phoenix explained, still looking away from us.

"Alright, wait outside. Let us get changed." Them both agreeing, they both went to wait out in the hallway as the door closed. Rooster looked to me with a smile, he giggled aswell.

"Come on, let's get up." I patted his arms.

Everyone gathering at the beach, instructed to wear 'beachy athletic' wear. We all stood in line facing Maverick. "Welcome everyone, to Dog fight football." Maverick stood there, explaining the rules. We split on sides, getting ready. I pointed to Rooster across from me as he stood beside Mav.

"Eyes on you Roost." I smiled.

"Don't lose , Fal." Rooster pointed back to me, Hangman positioned himself by me. Cheering.

"Games on!" The ball falling into play, we all scattered into positions. Maverick held the ball, looking to possibly openings. Maverick threw to Rooster, eyes on me. I ran to an opening, catching the ball. Fanboy ran up behind me, covering me till I got to the touch down. Slamming the ball onto the sand, cheers went about and high-fives. My eyes landed on Maverick who cheered, no one picked up on what he said but me.

"That's my girl!" Mav pointed to me.

Starting the next round, the ball flying about once again

Starting the next round, the ball flying about once again. Tackles went about and laughs, Bob throwing the ball to Phoenix. Phoenix threw to Rooster, running up behind him. I covered him from Hangman.

"Go Rooster!" I cheered as he scored, watching Rooster and Payback celebrate in a chest bump, I laughed out loud. Watching the love of my life do a little happy dance.

Looking to Phoenix, we smiled as we high fived one another in celebration of Roosters touchdown

Maverick calling it quits for himself, we all moaned and groaned

Maverick calling it quits for himself, we all moaned and groaned. Watching my father grab his shirt and take a seat on the beach, the rest of the afternoon turned into a ball of fun and laughs. All of us mucking about, the mood amongst the group changed. It wasn't us fighting for a title, we became a team.