You're So Hot.

The plan. You could say was a bit insane, but... as Rooster always says. I am always the brains behind this operation. Hiding out on a hill that looked over the enemy base, rooster and I laid on our stomachs. Using our on hand binoculars, my eyes were on the f-14. Watching as rooster looked to me, he was in shock. He knew where my head was at, he didn't like this plan at all. "You're not serious." I smirked at him. "I don't like that look, you've got to be shitting me. An F-14?" Rooster looked at me in question, I took a second to admire him. Watching how the snow made him glow.

"I shot down 3 aircrafts in one of those." He watched my expression get excited.

"Babe, we don't even know if that Bagass can fly." He replied, all I did was shrug.

"Let's find out." I said as I got up, starting to make my way down the incline. I heard rooster say behind me in a whisper shout.

"Falcon!... Ok." He caught up to me quickly running, I reached behind me. Grabbing his arm to get him to walk as we started walking over the blown up air mat. I kept an eye on all of my surrounding, making sure no one would catch onto us. "Hey, Fal. There's guys up there." Rooster notified me.

"Yep."

"There's more over there." He stressed.

"Ok. Let's start running." I said as I took off in a sprint.

"Yeah, run run." Rooster announced, staying close behind me. I slowed down as I approached the charging box, finding the switch on button. I cheered to myself.

"Yes!" I grabbed Roosters arm, spinning him around to face me as he was stuck observing the aircraft. "Once.. once, I give you the signal. You're going to flip this switch until the needle gets to 120. When the engine starts your going to pull all the pins and disconnect everything. You understand?" He looked at me full of love.

"You're so hot when you geek out." I rolled my eyes at him, trying to hide the affect that had on me.

"Babe, do you understand?" I asked again.

"Yeah." He nodded, flipping the switched. I cheered to myself again, hearing everything start. I ran past Rooster, starting to do up my helmet.

"Roost, once I'm up. Stow the ladder." Rooster nodded at me in response, chasing after me as I quickly climbed up. Rooster gave me a last push, using my ass. To help me get into the very big seat as he stowed away the ladder, I observed all the controls around me. "Ok, it's been a minute, huh Falcon." Flicking the switches needed, I turned to Rooster. Giving him the signal, he nodded. Pressing the button, the engines roared awake. I set the aircraft ready to go, hearing rooster under me. Unplugging everything, he jumped up onto the wing. Plopping down in the backseat, I giggled to myself as he commented.

"Oh my god. This thing is so old."