The Moment.

Taking ahold of my lovers hand, we walked around the club observing it's beautiful artwork. Walking amongst time, my eyes landed on one sculpture in particular. It was of two marble statues, a man and a woman; grasping each other. Like the whole world was against them and no one could stop them.

"Hey Ari." Roost walked up beside me, taking my attention from the marble statue in a black and red room. I looked up to him and raised my eyebrows, he smiled as he took ahold of my hand. "Follow me." He pulled me along to a private balcony, the smell changed from bar to a field of roses. He stood aside of me, to watch my reaction. My eyes lit up at the dangling photos mixed with fairy lights, my eyes landed on the first photo we took together.

 A baby falcon and a baby rooster, way before my boys hair turned to his fathers light dirty blonde hair from being kissed by the sun

"This is amazing! Look at us!" I squealed with happiness, looking back at him. He smiled at me with eyes full of love. The scenery was gorgeous, I felt like we were trapped in our own little love box. I jumped towards a photo we took together 2 months into a relationship, I looked at it full of adore.

Feeling Roost come up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me in tight, placing a kiss upon my cheek.

"Do you like?" He asked as I rested my head back on his chest.

"I love it." I replied, i shortly gasped as my eyes landed on a photo that brought back so many funny memories. "Oh my god!" I laughed, leaving Bradley's grip. I gently took ahold of the photo, remembering Phoenix and I got absolutely smashed.

"Remember-!" I begun, spinning around to face Bradley

"Remember-!" I begun, spinning around to face Bradley. I gasped, dropping the photo as I stared at my lover hold a box in his hand. Looking up at me on one knee, this was the moment. This was the fairytale moment every little girl dreams of.

"Aria." He took in a deep breath, he smiled. " 'Falcon' Blackwood, will you marry me?" He questioned, tears filled in my eyes.

"Of course I will marry you!" I cheered as his expression changed from worry to pleased. His grin grew massively.

"Yeah?!" He doubled checked.

"Bradley Bradshaw, it will be my honour to marry you!" I cheered again, him taking my hand. Placing the ring upon my finger, we both laughed aloud as he swooped me up and spun me around. Placing me gently on the ground, we smashed our lips together. Passionately, like we had to take each other in to breathe. It was perfect, it was our moment. Something that will stick with me forever.

Our night slowly came to and end, coming back to base. We ran down the halls like we were in our own little world, coming to the couch area where everyone laid about on the couches and played pool. We entered the room glowing, all eyes landed on us. Waiting for a word from us, Bob broke the question.

"So?" He asked on behalf of the room. Rooster looking to me, he threw our hands into the air.

"We're getting married!" Rooster cheered, the room exploded into the cheers and congratulations. I looked across the room to the boys huddling around Roost, our glances landing on one another. He simply mouthed, I love you. Blowing him a kiss, I mouthed back. I love you more.