As Long As He Doesn't Call You A Man.

Last round, came to Hangman and I against Maverick. He pulled up beside me, knowing damn well that this dogfight was going to be tough. It's Hangman after all, he will leave you out to dry.

"Hey Falcon?" Hangman begun. "Why did Maverick get you to be on his team? Huh? Got some sort of secret going on there?"

"Nawww, is someone jealous that a woman is a better fighter pilot then you? Maybe we should change your name to baby on board." I mocked at him.

Little did the pair know, that Maverick was zooming towards them head on. Going through the two of them, they both yelled explicitly as their aircrafts rolled to the side.

"Greetings, aviators. Fights on!" Maverick said as Falcon looked over her shoulder to see where Maverick was.

"All right, Falcon, let's take this guy out!" Hangman cheered as Falcon and him got into position, at base Rooster walked over to the radio. Mumbling to himself.

"Watch your back, Falcon."

"Break right!" Hangman ordered.

"Breaking right!" Falcon called back, following the order. Hangman heading straight up towards the sun, Falcon sighed in annoyance. "You're a right dick!"

"Leaving your wingman? There's a strategy I haven't seen in a while." Maverick huffed a small laugh.

"He called you a man, Falcon. You gonna take that?" Hangman commented, as Falcon swung around to get under Mavericks position.

"As long as he doesn't call you a man!" Falcon spat back, as she crept up behind Maverick.

"Sneaky move there, Falcon! Don't think I didn't see you there!" Maverick shifted gears, heading straight up for Hangman.

"Hangman! He coming up behind you! Break left!" Falcon warned him, she watched him break left to a spiral. She got annoyed at Hangman's next cocky comment.

"For all of you guys at home, this is how you bury a fossil." Falcon watched from under, she could see the possibility of Maverick shooting down Hangman. He could easily pull up and glide back to get behind him, taking the moment to take in a deep breath. She pulled up sharp, hearing Maverick say.

"Alright, hangman. Let's teach you a lesson." Mavericks words stumbled as Falcon shook him off of his course.

"He almost had your ass there, Hangman! I Bloody saved us both." Falcon yelled at him annoyed. "Communicate!"

"Hangman, Falcon just saved you both there. But it's going to cost her." Falcon looking over her shoulder, her heart rate picked up rapidly.

"Hangman, fall!" Falcon ordered, the pair fell to get under Maverick. "Pull up!" Falcon ordered again, Maverick was in shock as he observed the pair tumbled down together and pull perfectly behind him, he could feel the power behind them both as they landed a mark. "And that's a kill!" From the base and Hangman, balls of cheers went around. On base Rooster chanted.

"That's my girl!"

"Falcon!" Maverick called out to me as I pulled up in the air beside him. "You're good kid, remember I need to have a chat to you when we land." I huffed to myself.

"You have to go and see Hondo about your push ups first, sir. Deals a deal." I drifted away from him to head back to base, Hangman followed alongside me to gain my attention as the wind picked up.

"Hey, Fal! Fal!"

"What?!" I replied.

"You're amazing." He commented, I rolled my eyes as I just shrugged.

"I know." I said as I pushed for more speed away from him, I slowed down as I got to the landing deck. I spotted Rooster and Phoenix at the building door, waiting for everyone to land. I waited for the signal for it to be safe for me to climb out. My feet landing on the hard hit ground of San Diego, Rooster and Phoenix came sprinting. Letting out an excited giggle, Rooster swooped me up into a hug and swung me around. Feeling a hand pat my ass, I looked to my side seeing Phoenix light up with a smile.

"Look at you! Geez, couldn't be prouder. Bloody pulling Hangman's head in." Phoenix laughed, as we heard a distant voice.

"Falcon, you're a legend. But scary." I slid down from Roosters grip, wrapping my arms around him. Rooster held me tight.

"Bloody stop leaving people in the dry." I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Noted."