Discoveries and Stares.

Celebrations always have their downfalls, most likely. Hangovers. Being left alone in Roosters bed as he went to workout with the boys, a heavy thud thud thud sound filled the room. Narrowing my eyebrows, I said to myself aloud.

"Is that inside my head?"

"Fal! It's Maverick, you in here?!" Mavericks voice called from the other side of the door. Groaning as I got to my feet, I unlocked the door and took a step back. Coming face to face face with my dad.

"Not very motivated today, are we?" He joked

"Had a big night last night." I folded my arms as I leant against the door frame.

"What do you have planned this morning?" He asked, with a joyful smile.

"I was planning on sleeping, to get rid of this headache." I yawned.

"Get dressed, I want to take you out for breakfast." I could see how eager he was, I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Just get changed! That's an order!" He pointed at me, rolling my eyes. I rolled back into Roosters room, taking ahold of the door. I looked back to my father.

"Wait there." I told him as I shut the door in his face. Quickly getting changed into jeans, boots and a white flowing crop shirt. I opened the door to Maverick still staring me down. "Ok, stop doing that." I pointed down at him.

"Doing what?" He frowned, confused.

"That look, you're just staring and it's.. creepy!" I spat at him, closing the door behind me. We started to walk down the hall, heading for where the vehicles are kept. He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, it's the only look I got." He left out a little laugh, that phrase going into my brain. I froze in my tracks, coming to realise how much I was like Maverick. Without realising, Maverick stopped in his tracks. "Is everything ok?"

"I have said that, my entire life. That phrase, 'it's the only look I got.' It's just going to take me a while to get use to this. I'm fine." I shook myself out of my trance, I continued walking with Maverick following behind me. I headed towards Roosters Bronco.

"Nah nah nah, we are taking the bike." Maverick stood there, refusing to get in the bronco.

"Hell, no! I put my foot down, I'm not hoping on that bike! Bronco, or no go." I stood my ground, unsure on the whole situation still. He put his hands up again, amused by my stubbornness. He hopped in the car and headed to a local café where Maverick shouted breakfast.

"So, how's your breakfast?" Maverick awkwardly asked, finishing his mouthful. I awkwardly smiled.

"It was good, thank you. So." I readjusted my seat. "What made you want to do a daddy, daughter Brekky?" I tilted my head at him.

"I want to get to know you, Aria." I placed my hands onto the table, fiddling with my ring by natural instinct. Mavericks eyes scanned down to my hands, the rich smell of maple in the air. Contributed to his sweet change in his facial expression. "Oh my god!" He giggled, I smiled back at him.

"What?" I asked, wanting him to spit it out

"What?" I asked, wanting him to spit it out. Knowing what he is about to ask.

"Are you and Bradley-?" He looked up at me.

"Getting married?" I laughed, finishing his sentence for him.

"Congratulations!" He clapped his hands together. "I guess, you guys are very happy then." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, we are. Very happy, don't start with any make up for lost time daddy daughter talk now, ok? Been together for over 5 years, he and I are good." I announced, his glance softened. He knew that Rooster and I were in it for the long run.

"As long as you're happy, I hope you and I. Aswell as him and I can sort through our differences, I really want to have you in my life." Letting out a long sigh, I smiled at my dad.

"Im not calling you dad yet."

"That's fine, we can work on that."