Chapter 39

pinellia novel

Chapter 39 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 38 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 40 Pain

    Bai Xunyin was able to speak and Yu Luoyin suddenly became crippled and needed to use crutches, which were two major events that shocked the class at the same time.

    Seventeen or eighteen-year-old high school seniors who are the most stressed, the most exciting gossip that can reactivate their numb nerves.

    Amo was the happiest about this.

    Bai Xunyin compares Luoyin to come back to school one day early. When he started talking to Amo, the latter was stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't help crying when he reacted.

    She covered her mouth with her small hands, her big eyes blinked, and her tears fell faster than the heroine of Qiong Yao's drama: "Yinyin, you..."

    "Oh, why are you crying?" Bai Xunyin was frightened by Amo. After jumping, he couldn't help but hug her and whispered, "You were scared?"

    "Yeah, you were scared." Taking advantage of the absence of people in the class after class, Amo whimpered unscrupulously and hugged Bai Bai. Xunyin hummed and acted coquettishly: "I'm so happy, really, Yinyin, you can finally speak again woohoo!"

    Her heart was sore and sour because of her tears, Bai Xunyin had nothing to say, little hands Can only pat Amo on the back.

    There are very few people who can really be happy for her, and Amo is one of the rare ones.

    The older I grow up, the more I understand the truth that people are friendly and hard to make, so Bai Xunyin cherishes her very much.

    In the morning, I experienced greetings from almost the whole class, and even Li Yuan and Lu Ye from the next class came to see when they heard that she could speak.

    Facing Bai Xunyin who was able to open his mouth and speak softly, Lu Ye's embarrassed face turned red, and he stammered an apology: "Bai Xun, Bai Xunyin, what happened before... was my bastard, I'm sorry. Bai Xunyin smiled and shook his head indifferently: "

    It doesn't matter."

    She really doesn't matter, even Yu Luoyin can forgive, what are Lu Ye's immature and ignorant mistakes? Besides, he didn't do any real harm to himself at all.

    After Bai Xunyin finished speaking, Lu Ye looked down at his watch calmly in Lu Ye's guilty eyes, then stood up and said a little embarrassedly, "Mr. Yu asked me to go to the office, let's have dinner."     I don't know what's going on. , Anyway, early this morning when she heard that she could speak, she thought she hadn't woken up, half yawning was an undisguised shock, and then she told her to go to the office at noon to find him.     Bai Xunyin knocked on the door politely, and heard the sound of 'come in'.     After Yu Shen finished eating, he was sitting at the desk making papers. He raised his eyes when he heard the voice, and when he saw Bai Xunyin, he called someone over: "Come here."     Bai Xunyin walked over obediently and thought about it. I want to say something: "Mr. Yu."     "I heard you suddenly." Yu Shen smiled, looking quite relieved: "It's strange that you're not used to it, how did your voice suddenly recover?" The     teacher asked some questions This kind of problem is normal, Bai Xunyin smiled slightly and said, "Just...suddenly I can speak, and the doctor I saw before also said that it takes an opportunity to restore the voice, it may be a lifetime of being unable to speak, or it may be restored in an instant. "     No matter what, it's a good thing. I'm very glad that you can recover before the college entrance examination. A good mood is beneficial for the big exam." Yu Shen also smiled, but after a pause, he meant something. asked: "Bai Xunyin, I see that you filled out the North China University of Technology on the application form?"     Bai Xunyin nodded.     "Then...are you interested in Lan University?" Yu Shen asked hesitantly, and after a while he added: "I'm asking the top students in the exam as usual, you don't need to be too stressed, just do whatever you want.     " Xunyin's 'special situation', the school has regulations that cannot be asked, but now that Bai Xunyin's special situation has been resolved, Yu Shen naturally wants to treat it equally.     Bai Xunyin was stunned for a moment, and immediately thought of the issue of the recommended quota.     Her identical exam scores were very high, so it wasn't surprising that Yu Shen asked her, but Bai Xunyin asked tentatively, "Teacher, what about the classmates ahead of me?"