Chapter 27

pinellia novel

Chapter 27 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 26 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 28 Pain

    The days of the third year of high school can basically be described with only four words - the title sea tactics.

    All the ambiguous restlessness, anxiety, and even tangled pain of adolescent girls and young girls can be chased and buried in a large number of complex exercises by these four words. Everyone is like a numb living donkey, fingers and eyes are kidnapped by the paper workbook, desperately trying to grab the tail before the college entrance examination, and study hard.

    But even if he struggled hard, time still flew by as fast as clockwork.

    In a daze, it was the Lantern Festival, the fifteenth day of the first lunar month.

    The Lantern Festival is the end of the Spring Festival, the last day of family joy, and it is also a festival in size.

    The school mercifully canceled the evening self-study. After the last class at 5:30, the students were supposed to run out of the school gate like wild horses off their reins. Heavy rain blocked the way.

    Bai Xunyin looked at the gray sky outside through the window.

    She could not help frowning slightly with a headache.

    Linlan is a city with frequent rainy seasons, but it rarely rains in winter from November to March.

    Every year in this season, everyone does not carry an umbrella with them as usual, but is used to reading the weather forecast to go out, but the weather forecast clearly said that the Lantern Festival is a sunny day.

    It doesn't seem to be right, but it hurts people miserably.

    Lin Lan's rain was lingering and lingering endlessly, and she had to catch a cold when she went home without an umbrella.

    For a time, even the most jumped skin monkey in the school didn't have the courage to rush into this snowy and icy world. Except for a few lucky ones with umbrellas, all the big class students were trapped inside.

    The evening self-study that the school deliberately canceled doesn't seem to be of any use now.

    "Ah, it's so annoying." Amo also looked out the window, holding Bai Xunyin's elbow and complained in a low voice, "Why is it raining again, my mother said that my grandma and the others came to the house today, and they also asked I'll go back sooner..."

    "Ning Shumo." While she was chatting, Sheng Wen passed by, and the boy's voice was clear and cold and took her words, as if unintentionally, he shook a long umbrella in his hand. .

    - He was also one of the few 'lucky ones' who came with an umbrella.

    Amo was stunned for a moment, and looked at him in surprise, but for a while, he didn't realize what he meant.

    Instead, Bai Xunyin pushed her arm quietly. Amo looked sideways, and read a hint of Nuoyu in her always calm eyes.

    "Ah." Amo came back to his senses, the carefree girl rarely showed a hint of 'shyness', and hesitantly asked: "Are you going to send me? Let's hold an umbrella together?"

    ...

    This girl always has a hand The awkwardness of things to ask.

    A specious trace of embarrassment flashed across Sheng Wen's face, and he replied with only two words: "By the way." A