Chapter 3

pinellia novel

Chapter 3 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 2 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 4 Pain

    Yu Luoyin seemed to be watching a farce, only the corners of his lips evoked a sarcastic arc.

    The boy had his hands in his pockets, a slender figure, and his hair fell down to block his emotionless dark eyebrows.

    However, Li Yuan, who was behind him, was afraid that his sneakers would get wet, so he jumped to avoid the water and screamed: "I'm going, who spilled the bucket, it's too immoral!"

    Sheng Churan was beautiful. After hearing this sentence, Big Eyelid clearly flashed a trace of panic, and slender fingers twisted the sleeves of the school uniform uneasily.

    She looked at Yu Luoyin from a distance, for fear that he felt that he had no 'public morality'.

    "Bai Xunyin!" On the contrary, Zhongqin reacted extremely quickly, she relied on Yu Luoyin that the three of them might not have seen it, and blatantly threw the pot at Bai Xunyin, and said righteously: "How do you respond? What's the matter? Can't even carry a bucket?"

    "Uh, yes." Sheng Churan was plucked a little by Zhong Qin, and hurriedly said, "You've got your classmate's shoes wet!"

    Bai Xunyin was too lazy to care about them.

    In fact, she had already seen out of the corner of her eye that the boy downstairs was Yu Luoyin, otherwise Sheng Churan wouldn't have become so 'shy', but they didn't push things on themselves once or twice, they couldn't care less.

    The girl lowered her eyebrows, turned around and went downstairs without saying a word, her steps were very light.

    She quickly walked in front of Yu Luoyin, bowed her head and bent over to pick up the bucket, and then walked away without stopping, not giving anyone else a single look from beginning to end.

    Yu Luoyin followed her unconsciously, and vaguely saw the blue veins sticking out on the girl's arm carrying the bucket.

    This girl named Bai Xunyin wore a long ponytail, and the broken hair on her cheeks covered her small profile face, so she couldn't tell what she looked like.

    However, Bai Xunyin's slender swan neck and the protruding butterfly bone on her back were particularly conspicuous, as well as the thin waist...

    which made people feel that the girl couldn't carry the heavy bucket.

    "Yu Luoyin!"

    Bai Xunyin took a few steps away, and he could vaguely hear Sheng Churan's smiling voice: "Your trousers are wet, change them quickly, it's almost time for class..."

    Xiu Qi Bai Xunyin's brows frowned slightly, and Bai Xunyin stepped up.

    When she got to the empty pool, she took a deep breath and squatted down.

    In the afternoon, the sun was very good, and the brilliant light shone almost everywhere, except for the pool behind this wall. Bai Xunyin crouched down here, like a small mushroom covered with moss.

    There are actually many unspeakable dark sides in her heart, I'm afraid she can't help it and slowly grow.

    Is life always this hard? Or just wait until you grow up?

    Bai Xunyin unconsciously thought of this movie line, and sneered a little - before she couldn't speak, she really didn't feel that life was so difficult.