Chapter 28

pinellia novel

Chapter 28 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 27 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 29 Pain

    *You've never seen what a real scum is.

    Bai Xunyin remembered that she had not graduated from junior high school in the year when the accident happened at her home. In the most critical months before the senior high school entrance examination, the always warm home inexplicably became a 'battlefield', and Ji Huiying and Bai Hongsheng had disagreements from time to time. resulting quarrel.

    Later, they moved from Jingyuan in the south of the city to the present Ajun Hutong, which is not far from Lin Lan No.

    This place is not as good as the original Jingyuan, and it is far from the bustling business district in the city.

    Except for the peak period in the morning and evening, there are no people at the rest of the time. Because it is cold and remote, it saves money.

    It was only after Yu Luoyin and Bai Xunyin were together that she realized that Lin Lan still had such a cramped and quiet neighborhood, a small alley, where there was actually a separate bus stop.

    No one got out of the car except for the two of them, and it was a good time to talk in the wind and rain.

    No one bothered, just the time for the two of them to be 'alone'.

    What is the company of wind, rain and snow?

    After Yu Luoyin said that reluctant apology, there was silence between the two for nearly a minute.

    In the almost suffocating silence, Yu Luoyin's rain-soaked black eyes struggled to open, staring at the pale girl in front of him without blinking.

    Bai Xunyin looked at him blankly, letting herself stand in front of her and obstruct the narrow road.

    After hearing Yu Luoyin's apology, there was still no emotion in her eyes, as if she was listening to a cold joke.

    Yu Luoyin's originally 'confidence' heart was like an inflated balloon, but when he was poked by this cold light, the hydrogen inside instantly dissipated, leaving only the soft skin.

    Gold and jade are outside, and they are ruined.

    Bai Xunyin couldn't speak, but he seemed to understand the emotions expressed in his eyes - are you finished?

    Yu Luoyin was stunned for a moment, then forced a smile, pretending he didn't understand, and continued to talk: "How can you answer me?"

    So Bai Xunyin sighed softly. one sound.

    She didn't turn her head away, and ran to a roof not far away that could slightly shield her from the rain. She didn't intend to continue to stare at Yu Luoyin like a fool who was exposed to the wind, frost, snow and rain.

    The girl's milky white cashmere coat was soaked by the rain. Following her movements, the corners of the coat swept over Yu Luoyin's fingertips heavily, and he recovered and followed.

    After running to the eaves one after another, Yu Luoyin saw Bai Xunyin take out his mobile phone, his frozen red fingers wiped the cold rain on the screen, and then he typed a little stiffly.

    Bai Xunyin: [I remember you told me before that Lin Lan is used to keeping an umbrella in your desk in this hellish weather. ]

    Yu Luoyin saw this, and his eyes flickered slightly.