Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Pain

    Sheng Churan is a 'red man' in the second and third class of high school.

    Almost all the classmates in the class knew two things about her - the first was that Sheng Churan hated Bai Xunyin, a little mute, and thought she was a white lotus, so by virtue of her good popularity and big money, she successfully led her. Looking for sound with classmates isolated over white.

    The reason why Bai Xunyin was locked in the classroom after school every now and then was because of Sheng Churan.

    There are 50 students in Class 3. Two or three people are on duty. Each group will have their turn to clean after school once or twice a month.

    The health committee deliberately put Bai Xunyin, Sheng Churan, and one of Sheng Churan's attendants, Zhongqin, together. Whenever their group cleaned up, Sheng Churan would take Zhongqin and leave after the classmates left.

    Not only will he leave first, but he will also take the key to lock Bai Xunyin in the classroom.

    The classmates who are on duty at night need to come and be the first to open the door the next morning with the key, so Sheng Churan thinks that even if Bai Xunyin is locked in the classroom for one night, no one will know.

    Even if Liu Chen told Shen Langli about this later, Sheng Churan still didn't take it seriously - her family is rich and powerful, and she is beautiful and popular, but what happened to locking her classmates in the classroom 'accidentally'? Who should teach her a lesson?

    Because Bai Xunyin can't speak, the resistance is silent, so this kind of 'atrocity' has been going on with acquiescence.

    The classmates in the third class are either complicit in the same cause, or they have nothing to do with them.

    But they all knew that Sheng Churan hated Bai Xunyin, and that was the first thing.

    The second thing is that Sheng Churan likes Yu Luoyin from the next class, and wants to chase after him if he wants to. He is bold and enthusiastic, and the ups and downs he has done are almost known to the whole school.

    Even the teacher knew about this matter, and even talked to Sheng Churan on purpose. But there was no way, no one could stop Sheng Churan, she just wanted to chase after Yu Luoyin.

    Except for Bai Xunyin, who doesn't hear things outside the window, there are not many students in No. 3 Middle School who don't know Yu Luoyin.

    The school drafts selected by the school network are the top three students in the school every time they take the exam. Who doesn't know them?

    Sixteen or seventeen-year-old girls are in the most restless period of their adolescence. How many of them have never had beautiful fantasies in their minds about Yu Luoyin, a typical 'Pride of Heaven'?

    It's just that few people dare to speak out as boldly and enthusiastically as Sheng Churan. After class, they go to Yu Luoyin, and they wait for him at the door of the class almost every day

    . heard.

    It was strange that she had automatically blocked everything about Sheng Churan before, but since she met Yu Luoyin after school that day, her ears were always flooded with news of him.

    It's like something that's always lingering around you, and it's just passing by when you don't care.

    But as long as you pay attention a little, you will unconsciously feel that he is everywhere, it is Yu Luoyin.