Chapter 16

pinellia novel

Chapter 16 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 15 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 17 Pain

    The day of the swearing-in meeting was a weekend. The students of the third middle school, the first and the second high school were all on vacation. Only the parents of the third year students were busy in and out of the school.

    What he did is nothing more than the things he did in the past, walking in square formations, shouting slogans, shouting oaths from the bottom of his heart...

    It's just that Bai Xunyin doesn't need to do these.

    She took advantage of a 'dumb', could not pronounce slogans, swear oaths, and could not be impassioned with the army. After considering all aspects, Yu Shen simply did not let Bai Xunyin follow the party, but let her go to the office to help.

    There is no point in helping, there are students who are specially responsible for moving tables and chairs, and students who carry the flag in front of the phalanx queue have also been selected. Bai Xunyin just had to help check the speech and set the water on the rostrum.

    She was holding the water in her arms from behind the rostrum, and when she was walking around behind the huge display board, she accidentally bumped into a person.

    It wasn't heavy, because the water reels in his arms hit the ground.

    There are many students in the school, and it is a common thing to stumble and stumble. Bai Xunyin didn't pay much attention to it.

    "Are you okay?" A capable and soft female voice sounded overhead, and then a pair of slender hands helped Bai Xunyin pick up the water bottle on the ground.

    Bai Xunyin was stunned when she heard this unfamiliar yet familiar voice, and hurriedly raised her eyes to look at the woman she accidentally bumped into just now, her normally restrained expression was rarely a little happy.

    The woman in front of her was dressed in a purple-purple suit, with a slim and bumpy figure. She looked like a mature woman in her forties, but her face was well maintained without any wrinkles.

    When she bowed her head, her shoulder-length curly hair blocked the exposed half of her profile face, and her white skin and red lips made Bai Xunyin couldn't help but keep looking.

    The girl's bright eyes also surprised the woman. She helped pick up the water and stood up, her simple white hand patted the corner of the skirt that had just been wrinkled from being folded, and she rolled her eyes and asked kindly, "Classmate. Why are you looking at me all the time? Do you know me?"

    Bai Xunyin nodded hastily, her fingers gripping the water bottle involuntarily tightened, her knuckles turning white with tension.

    Yes, Bai Xunyin knew the lady in front of her - her name is Gu Yuan, she is a physics professor, a scientist and teacher who has done a lot of research in physics.

    He is also an 'idol' that Bai Xunyin worships academically.

    She has always admired Gu Yuan very much. Not only did she find her lectures on the Internet, but she even bought Gu Yuan's books, magazines, interviews... just like chasing stars.

    As a result, who would have thought that the 'star' that he was chasing would suddenly appear in front of him one day, and he was caught off guard.

    Gu Yuan looked at the excited girl whose face was blushing and knew what was going on. She smiled clearly and said softly, "Classmate, do you like physics?"