Chapter 33

pinellia novel

Chapter 33 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 32 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 34 Pain

    The evening self-study at No. 3 Middle School ended at 9:30. Yu Luoyin and the private detective who called him made an appointment at a high-cost coffee shop that was not far from the school. They came directly after school.

    The boy's porcelain-white face was blown by the cold wind or what, it was bloodless, pale like a sheet of paper, and a deep anger was condensed between the jet-black brows, and his appearance frightened the adults in suits across from him. A jump.

    "Young Master Yu, are you..." The man asked hesitantly, "Are you in a bad mood?"

    "It's okay." Yu Luoyin waved his hand, his tone was somber: "Tell me something."

    Three days ago, he passed his The channel contacted the private detective named Ren Yu, and asked him to investigate some things-some investigations about Bai Xunyin's 'past'.

    Yu Luoyin knew that he was a bit despicable, but the way of a gentleman could not save the girl, so he had to be despicable.

    "Young Master Yu, this is the information about the girl you asked me to investigate."

    Ren Yu pushed a stack of thin folders in front of Yu Luoyin with a solemn expression on his face.

    Yu Luoyin looked down at the folder and knew that this was the past of those Bai Xunyin that he couldn't reach.

    Then he rubbed his frozen hands, and opened the folder paper bag with the thread wrapped around the round button.

    A few sheets of paper fell out of the document bag, with Bai Xunyin's past life written on them.

    Yu Luoyin looked down, more serious than when he was reading the exam paper, but the simple black and white words seemed to be incomprehensible, and his expression became more serious and serious.

    His fingers holding the paper were involuntarily exerting force, as if to break the thin paper.

    Especially when he saw the line of "Bai Xunyin's father Bai Hongsheng was chased because of debts and fell to his death", his pupils shrank quickly——

    "Young Master Yu, your classmate Bai Xunyin's father, Bai Hongsheng, is a businessman and is in the logistics business. In the early years, their family conditions were good, but after the financial crisis and the stock market crashed, small and medium-sized enterprises were all cannon fodder... The Bai family also became Cannon fodder."

    "Bankrupt, I still owe a lot of debts, the house is mortgaged to the bank is not enough, and finally I have to borrow usury to repay the debt." Ren Yu sighed: "It is said that Bai Hongsheng was blocked by debt collectors until he jumped off the roof. , his daughter, Bai Xunyin, was watching from the side."

    Yu Luoyin raised his head sharply, his eyes fixed on him: "What did you say?"

    "That year was after Bai Xunyin graduated from the junior high school entrance examination. Now, she and Bai Hongsheng were forced to the rooftop by the debt collectors, and then the ambulance came..." Ren Yu paused and said cautiously: "One person was injured, but two people went to the hospital, Bai Xunyin was the I can't speak because of this."

    In medicine, this is called post-traumatic stress disorder, also known as PTSD.

    It's just what Bai Xunyin, a little girl, has experienced, and the blows she needs to endure are too cruel.