Chapter 25

pinellia novel

Chapter 25 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 24 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 26 Pain

    This is the second time Yu Luoyin has asked about Mu Anping today.

    The first time, Bai Xunyin was too lazy to answer or pay attention to him, but this time he couldn't help but sullen, typed and asked him: [What do you mean? ]

    There is a faint fragrance lingering on the girl's body every day. I don't know what kind of perfume it is - or maybe it's shampoo and shower gel. Yu Luoyin could smell it before.

    This smell seems to have a kind of magic, and it always makes people feel comfortable and happy, and it also calms his manic-depressed mood a lot at this moment.

    Yu Luoyin was silent for a moment, then slowly said, "I watched you outside the door for over an hour, and saw that you smiled at him thirteen times."

    Bai Xunyin was taken aback for a moment.

    Yu Luoyin asked again, "He likes you, what about you?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, a crisp 'slap' sound interrupted all the pretense between the two.

    This is Bai Xunyin's first time beating someone in his seventeen years of life. The palm of Yu Luoyin's hand just swiped was still burning with pain, and his fingertips trembled slightly.

    ——It was also the first time that Yu Luoyin had been beaten in his 18 years of life. He seemed to be stunned by this slap. Five distinct fingerprints appeared on Bai Qingjun's left face, and he stared blankly at Bai Xunyin.

    In the process of dating, Yu Luoyin is very weak, and is very good at 'playing a baby'. It is often easy to make Bai Xunyin feel sorry for him and pet him -

    for example, when the Christmas fruit was before, Yu Luoyin said depressedly When Bai Xunyin didn't receive her Ping An fruit, Bai Xunyin packed him a bag of Ping An Fruit when he got home, and even wrote a note inside each fruit as compensation.

    For example, Yu Luoyin said that he was used to taking her home and taking her to school, but he was too lazy to eat breakfast so early and now that the time was compressed, so Bai Xunyin started to learn to make breakfast by himself, and made two servings a day with him on the bike Eat...

    Later, Yu Luoyin told her that he liked the breakfast she made and couldn't eat anything else.

    Bai Xunyin unconsciously put more thought into it, and even brought him lunch occasionally... But now I don't know if these were coaxing her.

    In short, Yu Luoyin is very good at acting like a spoiled child, which makes her feel soft and distressed.

    But now, the boy's clear black eyes flashed an unbelievably broken light, but Bai Xunyin was indifferent.

    There is nothing more grief than the death of the heart, and nothing more than silence.

    Bai Xunyin thanked Yu Luoyin for letting her try 'beating' for the first time.

    He has given her sweetness, anticipation, deceit, shock, and sadness, all of them.

    Bai Xunyin met Yu Luoyin's gaze without fear, and typed each word for him to read——

    [Don't think that everyone is like you, living in Caoying and in Han. ]

    Bai Xunyin really never thought that Yu Luoyin would actually slap her thinking that she was having an affair with other boys, which made her feel that she slapped too little.