Chapter 29

pinellia novel

Chapter 29 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 28 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 30 Pain

    Is Yu Luoyin asleep or awake now?

    Bai Xunyin's heart was beating wildly, and he hurriedly freed his wrist from the restraint of his big hand - fortunately, Yu Luoyin was now drowsy and weak, and he broke free at once.

    Her first thought was to leave. The young man who was depended on the head of the bed had clear, weak and helpless eyes, like a layer of glue, which stuck her feet in place.

    Yu Luoyin was still dazedly shouting from behind: "Don't go, I'm cold..."

    It was as if there was a piece of cold iron in his heart, which was poured with constant hot water, and the ice and fire instantly turned into two heavens.

    Bai Xunyin closed her eyes and admitted that she was a little soft-hearted.

    It's not because Yu Luoyin is soft-hearted, if any classmate she knows in the class is lying here sickly, she won't leave.

    Instead, it was because this person was Yu Luoyin now that she was so hesitant.

    Continuing to convince himself like this, Bai Xunyin took a deep breath.

    Then she straightened up and turned to leave the room.

    The half-squinted eyes of the young man leaning on the head of the bed gradually opened, and as he watched the slender figure of the girl leave the cramped bedroom, the faint light in his black eyes kept becoming obscure and sinking.

    The bottom of his eyes seemed to condense a piece of cold ice, and the cold wind whistled all over his body.

    Yu Luoyin felt that he was constantly falling in this 'ice and snow', and he chuckled a little self-deprecatingly.

    The little girl is really ruthless. Although he is pretending, he pretends to be like this... Bai Xunyin can walk away as soon as she says it, and she looks merciless.

    Until now, he seemed to be able to understand a little bit of Bai Xunyin's mood - it turns out that the person you care about, the person you put in your heart, can make people fall into hell with every move.

    Just like Bai Xunyin's simple move to leave.

    And those idiots about 'gambling' he said before, presumably when Bai Xunyin heard it, his mood was similar to what he is now, right?

    The 'trauma' caused is not as easy to repair as he thought, not so easy.

    The little boy who likes to lie will have a longer nose, and Yu Luoyin thinks that he may be really sick.

    Just like he pretended to be a prophecy, the headache was splitting, and he was groggy.

    Yu Luoyin stretched his arms towards the head of the bed blankly and mechanically, wanting to give himself enough medicine to eat, his fingers were rubbing randomly, but he heard footsteps keenly in his ears -

    a light voice gradually approaching from outside the bedroom.

    Realizing what, Yu Luoyin was stunned for a moment, and the heart that had just fallen into the abyss suddenly lit up somewhere.

    He quickly retracted his hand, and put himself in the 'dying' pose again.

    The unique fragrance that belongs only to Bai Xunyin is from far to near - not like perfume, I don't know what brand of shower gel or shampoo it is, Yu Luoyin has smelled it before and is addicted to this smell. .