Chapter 13

pinellia novel

Chapter 13 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 12 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 14 Pain

    The regulations for the top three grades in the third middle and high school are different from those of other schools.

    There are a total of 12 classes in senior three, and 360 senior senior students are divided into one class and two classes according to the top 60 students in the first assessment.

    Although the first and second classes are top class, the learning atmosphere for the top 30 and the bottom 30 is definitely different.

    Even if Yu Luoyin didn't say such a thing, Bai Xunyin would do his best to sprint for the first class.

    She had been in the top ten in the whole school in the previous exams. As long as she performed normally, it would be fine. As for Yu Luoyin...

    Bai Xunyin didn't expect Yu Luoyin's grades to be even better than hers.

    After being separated from Yu Luoyin in the back playground before, Bai Xunyin was taken back to the classroom by A Mo who couldn't find her in a hurry. Before leaving school, she made a mysterious trip to the teacher's office.

    Bai Xunyin asked Shen Langli for a ranking of the school exams in the previous two years.

    In the past, she only paid attention to her own grades. She had a rough idea of ​​her own ranking and had never seen anyone else. Now... Bai Xunyin wanted to see how Yu Luoyin's grades were.

    Since he asked himself to take the first class, then he is very confident in his grades?

    The stubbornness of not admitting defeat came up, and Bai Xunyin took the big list ranking and went home to look for Yu Luoyin's name.

    Ten minutes later, she was rarely a little hit.

    Compared to her ranking in the top ten in the whole school every time, Yu Luoyin's grades have been almost stable in the top three in the whole school since the first year of high school.

    Even at the worst time, it will not drop below the fifth place.

    Compared with him, he is still far behind.

    Bai Xunyin frowned, a hint of 'unwillingness' flashed in his clear eyes.

    The most ridiculous thing is that the best subject on Yu Luoyin's transcript is physics, and then he asks himself to help him with physics... Isn't this immoral?

    Thinking of the half month he spent in the library, Bai Xunyin felt deceived.

    This emotion directly caused Bai Xunyin to pay the most attention to the physics test paper in the placement test the next day, and to check carefully.

    She wanted to take Yu Luoyin's exam once.

    Bai Xunyin compared Yu Luoyin's previous test scores before, and his physics test papers were about seven or eight points higher than his own. But in the third stage of high school, facing the college entrance examination, a gap of one point can throw off a person in the playground, and it is even more arrogant to say seven or eight points.

    It's just that Bai Xunyin felt that if she worked hard, she might have hope more than once.

    So after the highly nervous exam, Bai Xunyin's thin and thin shoulder blades felt a little sore.