Chapter 10

pinellia novel

Chapter 10 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 9 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 11 Pain

    Bai Xunyin didn't expect that the fun place Yu Luoyin said was actually taking her to the cinema.

    With the tall and thin back of the teenager entering the mall, squeezed into the crowded elevator. There were chattering voices in the cramped and sultry environment, Bai Xunyin clenched his hands subconsciously, and a thin layer of sweat was wet on his palms.

    Aware that she might not like being in such a crowd, Yu Luoyin raised her eyelashes slightly and took a step forward - blocking Bai Xunyin with her own body, and skillfully shielding her and the people around her. separated.

    Bai Xunyin was stunned for a moment, and his heart moved slightly.

    Just like when it rained that day, Yu Luoyin's back was like the umbrella that day, protecting her in a small corner.

    The tense cranial nerves involuntarily relaxed a little, Bai Xunyin let out a sigh of relief, feeling that she might be too sensitive.

    The elevator soon stopped at the top floor of the mall.

    People walked out one after another, Yu Luoyin glanced sideways at Bai Xunyin behind him: "Follow."

    Then he raised his arm: "Would you like to pull my sleeve?"

    ...

    "I'm afraid You're lost." He was satisfied to see the girl's white auricles turning pink, smiled in satisfaction, and retracted his arms as if nothing had happened and continued to walk forward.

    Bai Xunyin followed silently, her fair neck turning red.

    She raised her eyes and looked around - this is the sixth floor of a plaza in the Lin Lan business center. They are all messy and exquisite shops, and there is a movie theater at the end.

    Yu Luoyin brought her here... to watch a movie?

    "Drink?" When passing by a milk tea shop, Yu Luoyin stopped and his voice lightly pulled Bai Xunyin back to reality.

    She turned her head and glanced at the milk tea shop lined up with flowers and greens, and shook her head.

    Yu Luoyin didn't force it. When the two of them walked to the entrance of the cinema, they bought two glasses of Coke from the vending machine and handed one of them to her.

    There is a thin layer of hoarfrost on the outer wall of the ice cola paper cup, and the palm of your finger quickly becomes cold when you hold it in your hand.

    Bai Xunyin's white teeth bit the straw, and stared at Yu Luoyin's profile for a while with clear and innocent eyes, only to see that he bought another bucket of popcorn and stuffed it for her - it was like feeding a small animal.

    Yu Luoyin glanced at the movie screenings on the screen, and asked her sideways, "Which one do you want to watch?"

    Bai Xunyin couldn't help typing and asked: [Why do you want to watch a movie all of a sudden? ]

    Yu Luoyin's answer was very simple, just two words: "I want to see it."

    ...

    Bai Xunyin had no choice but to wave his hand, saying that it doesn't matter what he sees.