Chapter 4

pinellia novel

Chapter 4 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 3 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 5 Pain

    "Such a pure girl, do you have a boyfriend?"

    When thinking about it, Yu Luoyin heard Lu Ye beside him eager to ask.

    "Oh, how did I know." Zhou Xin pushed down the platinum silk-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his tall nose with his slender fingers: "Probably not. It is said that she is very cold and hard to catch

    up." "Aloof?" Lu Ye scratched his head: "Looks like a gentle smile."

    Zhou Xinsui raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to chase?"

    "Hey, a little..."

    "Shut up." Yu Luoyin said coldly, interrupting them : "Back to class."

    No one knew why he was suddenly in a bad mood, but it was indeed almost time for class.

    Lu Ye likes pure and beautiful girls. When he returned to the class, he kept begging Li Yuan to inquire about Bai Xunyin. The two of them sat at Yu Luoyin's front desk. Jun frowned slightly.

    "Xin Sui is right, I'll help you ask the girl I know, Bai Xunyin is really hard to chase."

    "Tell me, why is it so hard to chase?"

    "You know that Li Chuanyun from the second class. Right? She looks pretty good and studies well. It is said that she chased after her for several months in the first year of high school, and this girl has never gone out with him once."

    Li Chuanyun.

    Hearing the name, Yu Luoyin raised her eyebrows and smiled playfully.

    "Damn, I don't believe in this evil." After listening to Li Yuan's 'investigation' conclusion, Lu Ye's 'will to win' was completely picked up, and he eagerly announced: "I'm going to chase her and try. "

    Really?" Li Yuan was speechless: "She's a mute and can't speak, so why are you chasing her?"

    "It's fine." Lu Ye is undoubtedly a handsome dog: "It's enough to look good."

    … …

    "Besides, you didn't say that she won Sheng Churan's vote because of the school flower, and she took the lead to exclude her." Lu Ye fantasized: "Then my appearance is like a knight who saves the little white flower!"

    "Just you, still A knight?" Li Yuan sneered: "You can just lick a dog."

    "⺪, who are you talking about?"

    "The teacher is coming soon, you two be quiet." Zhou Xinsui in the seat next to him reminded him at the right time. He couldn't help but laugh, looking at Lu Ye with amber eyes: "I bet you can't catch up."

    "???" Lu Ye's eyes widened: "You look down on this young master too much. Right ?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, before he had time to riot, Yu Luoyin at the back table kicked his stool --

    "I'll bet on you too." The broken hair on his forehead fell slightly in front of his eyes, and in his black eyes was The words 'Watch a good show' in capital letters, and he slowly said three words: "I can't catch up."

    "..." The second year of

    high school is not so heavy, and the boring school life needs some 'stimulation'. Seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys are generally second-year and competitive. After class ended at noon, Lu Ye really went to the third class to find someone.