Chapter 14

pinellia novel

Chapter 14 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 13 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 15 Pain

    Bai Xunyin was a girl, and no matter how fast he ran, he couldn't compare to a tall boy with long legs.

    Yu Luoyin ran out of the teaching building and caught the slender figure of the girl on the playground, and chased after a few steps.

    He grabbed Bai Xunyin's arm from behind, and was thrown away unceremoniously.

    The girl turned her head back in astonishment, and frowned when she saw Yu Luoyin.

    "What expression?" Yu Luoyin laughed angrily, and raised his eyebrows: "Dislike me?"

    Bai Xunyin's brows stretched, and he turned his head away expressionlessly.

    "Why are you ignoring people? That's not the attitude of a good student." Maybe because Bai Xunyin couldn't speak, he had to say more. When facing her, Yu Luoyin was always calm and gentle. The darling of the heavens turned into a 'dideng', chasing after Bai Xunyin and saying, "I haven't asked you yet, how was the exam?"

    Bai Xunyin got even more angry when he talked about the exam.

    She took out her mobile phone and typed hard, then held it up in front of Yu Luoyin: "Why did you lie to me?"

    Seeing the girl's serious face full of pure and innocent seriousness, Yu Luoyin's shoulders trembled as she smiled. : "When did I lie to you?"

    His 'unrepentant' appearance immediately made Bai Xunyin even more angry.

    [Your physics grades are obviously very good, why did you lie to me to give you make-up classes. ]

    He knows what she knows, and he knows what she doesn't.

    Thinking about it for half a month, Yu Luoyin actually gave her more topics.

    "You're stupid, can't you see that I'm looking for an opportunity to deliberately approach you?" Yu Luoyin's ' wishful thinking ' was exposed by the client, but he didn't panic, and still smiled casually. His attitude was lazy but serious, and Bai Xunyin heard a 'cluck' in his heart——

    "The whole world can tell that I'm chasing you, but you can't tell."

    A layer of hazy and ambiguous window paper was punctured simply and rudely, and Bai Xunyin's mind was almost blank for a moment, and there was a 'humming' silence in his ears.

    On the side of the playground, it seemed that there were no more students coming and going, Bai Xunyin could only see Yu Luoyin in his eyes.

    Seeing his clear and neat brows, the dark eyes seemed to be condensed with fiery glaciers...

    The warmth and frankness made her unable to hide, Bai Xunyin felt that the arms clasped by his slender big hands were almost hot. All about to burn.

    She stumblingly withdrew her arm, her face was covered in red clouds, and the roots of Bai Nen's ears were burned.

    Bai Xunyin panicked and typed on the phone to show Yu Luoyin: [Don't talk nonsense! ]

    "No nonsense." Yu Luoyin understood the principle of letting it go as soon as you see it. He couldn't scare people too much once, so he just smiled: "Let's go first." In the