Chapter 23

pinellia novel

Chapter 23 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 22 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 24 Pain

    *Only dogs remember to eat or not to fight, I will never be worse than dogs.

    On the first day of school after the New Year's 'long holiday', most of the students are sleepy and lethargic.

    In the early self-study, Amo was lying on the table and drooling while sleeping, Zhou Xin was writing the exercise book, and the eyes behind the frameless lenses were also a little sleepy.

    The rest of the classmates, like Amo, either fell asleep before the teacher came, or they yawned and studied while fighting with their upper and lower eyelids.

    School starts on the sixth day of the lunar new year. On the fifth day of the lunar new year, most people are still 'singing about the moon and the moon', happily gathering with relatives and friends, and even playing all night... Suddenly going to school, the gap is distinct and exciting.

    There are all kinds of living beings, and Bai Xunyin is the exception.

    She 'parted hands' in the last few minutes of the fifth day of the new year, but when she came to school this morning, nothing happened. The girl's back was straight and she was engrossed in reciting English words.

    Until the silence was broken by a 'bang' from the door.

    The first class is physics. The physics teacher Li Zhonghai is known as 'Sanmao'. The middle-aged man who is skilled in calculations has a bright head and a smooth piece of 'Mediterranean Sea'. He has three locks in front of his forehead, so he is nicknamed Sanmao.

    Li Sanmao kept his face straight all the year round, with icy brows on his brows. He slammed the door and walked to the podium to swipe around. He frowned and asked, "What time is this? Are there any students in your class? Isn't the student in the third seat in the row Yu Luoyin? Huh? Why hasn't he come yet?!" At the

    end, his voice seemed uncontrollable and a little angry - as everyone knows, what Li Sanmao hates most is that students are late .

    Especially Yu Luoyin... The students around were a little surprised.

    Because Yu Luoyin is an impeccable 'representative of outstanding students', he can't find faults in every aspect, including never being late for school.

    It's rare to miss the entire morning self-study by being half an hour late today.

    Li Sanmao frowned, and the pointer tapped on the blackboard: "Does anyone know what happened to Yu Luoyin? Your squad leader is late?!"

    Oh, yes, Yu Luoyin is still the squad leader.

    The whole class fell silent for a while, and no one dared to answer.

    Like Li Zhonghai who happened to respond to the anger, there were regular knocks at the door, and a thin boy appeared by the door.

    Yu Luoyin was wearing only one school uniform, wrapped in a cold chill, and his voice was low and clear: "I'm sorry, teacher, I'm late." sound, all awake.

    With hindsight, she remembered what had happened, and she couldn't help staring at Yu Luoyin in her big eyes, her teeth tickled with hatred.

    Those bastard remarks a few days ago are still vivid in my mind. As an outsider, Amo was alive and angry for several days. She couldn't go out during the New Year's Day. She kept sending messages to comfort Bai Xun. Yin, seeing Yu Luoyin now, she can't wait to slap the table.