Chapter 26

pinellia novel

Chapter 26 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 25 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 27 Pain

    Bai Xunyin and Yu Luoyin stood at the desk in Yushen's office.

    Yu Shen looked at this, then looked at that, feeling that it was hard to say anything and at the same time he was slightly relieved - he felt that the two students must not be in love.

    He has been teaching for decades, and he has seen a lot of students who are in puppy love. He really knows what the situation of students who are really 'getting involved' in the third year of high school will be.

    Usually they are guilty of being a thief. The daring will flirt with their eyebrows, and the timid will flutter in their eyes, but the corners of the eyebrows and eyes are sweet that cannot be hidden...

    In short, they will not be as cold as the two students in front of them, like enemies. status.

    Yu Shen is now more worried about whether the two of them are having a holiday, rather than worrying about who the two students are dating.

    After thinking about it for a while, he asked carefully, "You two are students in the same class. In the last exam, Yu Luoyin was the first and Bai Xunyin was the third. Both of them performed well. Have you ever exchanged study problems together? ?"

    Yu Shen's inquiries were very devious, but Bai Xunyin was a very transparent person, the teacher said this, and after thinking about it, I understood why I was called here.

    The girl froze slightly, then shook her head without hesitation.

    Her eagerness to clear the relationship made Yu Luoyin's eyes darken next to her, and she did not speak with a sullen face.

    If he was wanton and willful, maybe he would do some extreme behavior in front of the teacher to get Bai Xunyin's attention. Whether it was disgust or a cold stare, at least she would look at him, and would not treat him as a cloud of noxious gas like she did now, ignoring him with only disgust, as if she was afraid to avoid it.

    - But Yu Luoyin can't do that, can't, dare not.

    The word 'hate' that the girl just hit on the screen in the corridor was like a deep-rooted thorn, and it hurt his eyes.

    "Isn't there any communication?" Yu Shen saw Bai Xunyin shaking his head happily, Yu Luo uttered a strange silence, he couldn't help feeling inexplicable, he frowned slightly: "Then why did I hear that the two of you always sit together at noon and confront each other. , or the front and back tables."

    Bai Xunyin understood that it was probably someone who told the head teacher that she and Yu Luoyin had a 'puppy love'.

    She has been in school for more than ten years, and this is the first time she has experienced this kind of questioning.

    "Teacher, what do you want to ask directly? Don't waste time in such a roundabout way. It's all high school students who have no time." Yu Luoyin opened his mouth lazily. He looked down at his watch and pretended to be impatient. : "Do you think we are in a state of being in love, maybe we are in love?"

    Yu Shen was at a loss for words.

    He couldn't help but look at the two students in front of him again - they don't know why at this age when they should be full of vigor, they somehow have a 'dark cloud over the top' feeling, which seems to be the sweetness of their romantic partner. Vocabulary can't be hit with eight poles.