Chapter 24

pinellia novel

Chapter 24 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 23 PainNext Chapter: Chapter 25 Pain

    *The gifts he gave were like shackles, like dog chains.

    The safe passage for two people standing in the dark is cold and silent.

    In fact, because Bai Xunyin couldn't speak and could only exchange information, when the two of them were secretly staying together in this 'secret base' before, they were very quiet, only occasionally Yu Luoyin laughed softly.

    It's just that at that time there was also a sweet smell floating in the silence, unlike now - the atmosphere was stagnant and almost frozen, depressed and bored.

    Yu Luoyin's narrow, long and clear phoenix eyes crossed a trace of consternation when Bai Xunyin said the word 'gambling', and then disappeared as if nothing had happened, leaving only indifference.

    He looked carefully at the girl in front of him, the little white face, the brown eyes flashed stubbornly, and the delicate and gentle jawline tightened.

    It's dazzling and... It makes people feel playful. It turns out that she was angry because of this and said to break up.

    It turned out that she was not so indifferent on the surface, it was because he was angry.

    Yu Luoyin didn't feel guilty and guilty after being discovered, her phoenix eyes were calm, and the corners of her lips even drew an almost happy arc: "So you know? When?"

    Bai Xunyin was stunned because of his attitude. a bit.     "Well, I think

    about it, you started ignoring me on the day of the holiday, the day of the holiday..." Yu Luoyin recalled for a while, and suddenly realized: "You went to the back of the school?"

Luoyin's attitude and character wouldn't be so bad even if he knew the truth, but seeing that he was so indifferent, he couldn't help but feel a surge of blood.

    Bai Xunyin's already pale slap face turned even paler.

    "Is it because of this that you want to break up?" The man looked at her pale face and smiled slowly: "I don't deny that there is this bet, I am also close to you because of this, but I didn't intend to let you know about this. , and they explained those jokes to the end of the bet, aren't we the same as the real relationship?"

    Yu Luoyin didn't understand why Bai Xunyin was angry.

    In the back teaching building that day, the reason why he said those words to Li Yuan and the others was because he didn't want to continue to develop with Bai Xunyin under the pretext of this 'gambling contract' - but it didn't mean he didn't want to continue. develop.

    Not only did he not want to, but Yu Luoyin wanted to make it clear to those few people, let them keep their mouths shut, clear the bet, and then 'officially' communicate with Bai Xunyin.

    He wasn't worried that the three of them would speak out, but he just didn't want to continue on this pretext.

    Because Yu Luoyin's face is stubborn, but every time he and Bai Xunyin are together with a little bit of 'overstepping the line', he actually feels a little awkward in his heart.

    Every time he couldn't help wanting to kiss her, Yu Luoyin would always think of that bet out of place in his heart.

    As if the unresolved matter of the bet was pressing overhead, like an unresolved knife.