Chapter 19

pinellia novel

Chapter 19 Pain

Turn off the lights small , medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 18 Pain (2)Next Chapter: Chapter 20 Pain

    "Mu Anping!"

    A boy standing at the school gate turned around as Amo shouted loudly. He was wearing a shirt and jeans, dressed simply and refreshingly, with a tall and thin body and a tall and thin body. When he saw Bai Xunyin on his handsome face, he paused for two seconds, and then smiled.

    In the past, Bai Xunyin thought that Mu Anping looked good when he smiled, with fine white teeth and a deep dimple on his left cheek, which was brighter than the rising sun behind him.

    It's just that since he transferred to Lin Hai, she hasn't seen his smile for a long time.

    At this moment, there is a feeling of familiarity and strangeness, but it feels warm.

    Bai Xunyin walked over and smiled at Mu Anping.

    "Amo, Yinyin, it's been a long time." Mu Anping smiled at Bai Xunyin, first dodged subconsciously, and then turned his head when he realized that something was wrong with him, staring at her with almost nostalgic eyes. Bai Xunyin couldn't speak, and naturally it was Amo who was in charge of and Mu Anping Balabala

    : "It's you, why did you come back all of a sudden? Do you remember coming to see us?"

    "Of course I do." Mu Anping smiled gently, his eyes swept across Bai Xunyin's face from time to time: "Our school mid-term exam has been completed, and one day off, my parents wanted to When I went back to Lin Lan to do something, I followed, thinking... thinking about coming back to see you guys."

    "Okay, Mu Anping, that's interesting." Amo couldn't help laughing, his little fist pushed like a 'good buddy' He glanced at his shoulder: "I'm still thinking about coming back to see the two of us for one day, as expected of my buddies."

    However, Sheng Wen happened to pass by and saw the 'harmonious' smile of Amo and Mu Anping. Make a group picture.

    Wannian's unwavering expression frowned, and then he actually walked over to remove Amo's little fist, and said coldly in the latter's stunned gaze, "Class is over."

    He left as if it were true Just a reminder to pass by.

    However, Amo was stunned for a few seconds, and suddenly covered his mouth in a 'fuck', widening his eyes in surprise.

    "Ah ah ah, did Sheng Wen get jealous just now?" Amo exclaimed like a madman: "He actually slapped me just now, Yinyin, do you think he is jealous? Is that right?!"

    … ...

    "I can't tell you, I have to go after Sheng Wen." After Amo finished speaking, he turned his head more seriously than his friend, and waved to Bai Xunyin as he ran, "Yinyin, go back to the classroom by yourself."

    The two people standing there were dumbfounded.

    "Amo is still the same." Mu Anping looked back and asked with a smile, "Is that her boyfriend just now?"

    Bai Xunyin thought for a while, then shook her head with a smile.

    It's not a good thing for high school students to fall in love, and Amo... hasn't caught up with anyone yet, so she doesn't want to reveal too much of Amo's personal privacy to others.

    "Yinyin, you can talk to me, you can type." Mu Anping sighed deeply, "Are you still mad at me?"

    Bai Xunyin was stunned, then slowly shook his head.