She guided Kai to the office before looking at her watch Adaliah was there but Nazneen was nowhere to be seen Bonnie was getting impatient and was about to call when she heard a board drawl of the french accented voice she affiliated with her cousin. "Sorry I'm late a plain little white girl attempted to grab me"  Hearing that the two Bennett witches and warlock immediately scanned her for injuries.

Kai walked over to Nazneen and took his time ensuring she wasn't bruised when he noticed the fingerprints on Nazneen's wrist his eyes got dark as he traced the mark with Bonnie and Adaliah right next to him "If you see her again point her out immediately" 

Nazneen Bennett was not stupid she knew that Kai would kill the girl but she just nodded. Unlike some witches, Nazneen had no problem sending people to their deaths. They walked into the office and Bonnie leaned over to the office assistant "Morning I brought the three new students to get their schedules" 

Without a question, everything was handed over and signed Kai marvelled at the classes he got to take while Nazneen and Adaliah shared a smirk "Bonnie we see no language classes however we did take notice of how we are in your history class" Kai watched as the three Bennett girls exchanged looks of humour before Bonnie spoke "Most Bennets are polyglots as grimoires are in multiple languages"

As Bonnie guided her family and mate into the history class she noticed the lack of their substitute's presence she thought that she had avoided it but it seemed like she was wrong the man had either ended up being food or Alaric had arrived. To her surprise as she sat down the vampire hunter entered the room. Oh things were finally getting interesting cause with Alaric came Isobel and possibly John.

The Mikealsons would be in her town soon and she was ready for them.

~Tennessee~

The people of Chattanooga city were in awe of the new family that had just moved in the Mikealsons a British family from old money. They were all attractive most of the women in the area had attempted to make moves on them unfortunately to oldest brother Finn was married to a European woman named Sage so they could not desire him. Unlike the human members of their community, the supernatural residents were horrified while the witches welcomed them with open arms the werewolves attempted to hide away in the woods and the vampires avoided them.

The Mikealsons were old ones they were the most well-known family in the supernatural community other than the Bennetts. Who did not know the stories of the first-ever vampires who had wiped out millions and sired them? The Mikealsons had no weaknesses being born a witch gave them an understanding of magic it didn't help that Kol Mikealson had made several bonds with multiple covens through his habit of teaching witches. It made him a man protected by several covens.

While some of the members of the town were absolutely horrified the Mikealsons were sitting in their mansion with dark looks on their faces. Apollo had reached out and told them to hold off on entering Mystic Falls for a bit longer it seemed their bond mate had some plans that their early appearance would destroy.

Being a family full of skilled fighters they understood why and respected her decision but being away from her made them uneasy. Suddenly Rebekah bolted up  "I got it" her brothers turned to her with confused but curious expressions "We can't go to her but she can come to us" A familiar glint appeared in her eyes as she quickly grabbed Apollo's contact and called.

"Hello, Ms Mikealson may I ask why you are calling" the room went silent while they knew that Apollo was most likely male they did not expect it to be someone so young they assumed Apollo would be an old vampire.

" Hello Apollo I have a question we can't come to your town but can she come to ours?" there was a silence and then a shuffling noise "It seems someone has caught on" the voice that answered Rebekah gave Klaus shivers it was sultry yet there was an air of innocence. The Mikealsons exchanged glances they all felt a bit different when she spoke "My dear Mikealsons why don't you do what you do best and throw a party I shall wait for my invite"

As she said the last word the phone went silent as Rebekah pulled it from her ears "She hung up" as the blonde looked up at her brothers she was greeted by many flushed faces even Finn and Sage who had accompanied them had small blushes on their faces finally Sage cleared her throat "Well what are you waiting for plan a huge formal event and invite her"

In Mystic Falls Bonnie Bennett sat back with a smirk on her face as Kai and Caroline stared at her with shock while Jeremy, Matt and her lovely cousins cackled in the background if they knew one thing about the witch was that she was never timid.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hi guys,

So they did it again but I don't care anymore anyways would anyone like an introduction to the Bennett Coven's most central members? Also, would any of you like to volunteer to check out another book for me for plagiarism I don't have the time to read it to see if the new claim is true?