"Oh, Harry. That's so exciting. Emma will be so happy to hear it. But how can i help you? I'm sorry to inform you but i can't sing." They both laugh and shake their head.

"I want you to help with the promotion part. We have many ideas but none of them is good enough for this album. Are you in?"

"Of course. But you have to give me a little more information about the album." 

"I will, on our date." Both Jeff and I look at him surprised. 

"On our what?"

"Friday, 9 o'clock. Come on Jeff. We have work to do." He stands up and Jeff looks at me without knowing what to answer to his friend. 

"Harry, wait." I shout so he can hear me as he walks down the corridor. 

"See you on Friday." That's the last thing i hear him say before he enters the lift. I guess i have a date on Friday. Perfect. 

..

It's Friday now. I don't know what to wear, I don't know how to do my hear and I don't know what to tell my mother. I told her yesterday that I am going out with some friends from work but I didn't exactly tell her which specific friend I am going out with.

"Why are you so anxious?" Tonya asks me. She came here a while ago because Florence works a night shift tonight and she was bored. So, she is going to spend her time with mum and Emma.

"I have to tell you something. But you aren't allowed to tell mum."

"It's like we are 15 again and you are going on a date." That's when she realized. "OH MY GOD."

"Shut up, T. Yes, I am going on date."

"Who, where, when, how?" She is shocked.

"Harry, where I don't know, in an hour and I don't know what to wear. And if you ask me how he just said it to me. He didn't ask me."

"Harry?" She says a little louder again.

"I'm not going to tell you anything ever again."

"Shut up. I'm so happy for you. Tomorrow, you have to tell me everything."

"I will. Now please help me decide."

I decide to wear a red dress. I have it in my wardrobe a lot of years but I didn't have the chance to wear it somewhere. I decide to wear black tights underneath just to give it a more wintery look. My black heals are on my feet. And I feel beautiful.

"I think it's too much for me."

"No Iris. It isn't."

"But it is. I am a mother now."

"So? You aren't even 28 yet. You have to live your life even if you are a mother."

My phone's screen lights up and I see that I have a text from Harry. He says that he is waiting for me.

"I don't have time to answer." I say to my sister as I take my coat and my bag. I go to the living room where Emma is sitting with my mum and they watch Tangled."Emma, Mumma is going now. Let me kiss you goodnight."

"Okay mummy. Goodnight."

"Goodnight swear girl. Goodnight mum."

"Have fun and don't worry about her. I've got her." I nod and I kiss my daughter again.

Harry's waiting for me in the car. He looks around the neighborhood and I can hear him telling himself the cons of living to a place like that. When he sees me, he immediately comes out of the car and proceeds to open my door.