Chapter 45: The Gala Part 2

Third POV: 

Everyone started Clapping as the announcer announced the host of the Gala. The curtains opened on the makeshift stage in the middle of the hall.

Out came Lilian Jacobs with a gorgeous smile and waving to the crowd. "Evening, ladies and gentlemen; how's everyone doing tonight," she said into the mic.

"Now, many of you know my galas aren't just a place to socialize and throw money around," she said

"Wait, we do throw money," she chuckled, and the crowd laughed. "But tonight, all proceeds will help students get a chance to attend the college of their dreams."

"Now let's get to the auction gentleman get at your wallets also has anyone seen Frank Monopoly?" Lily said as she looked for the crowd for Frank

"I'm here, my lovely Lily," Frank yelled from the crowd. "Frank, you charmer, you better not be playing with monopoly money," she said.

"I start the bid at 500,000," Frank said as he raised his auction paddle. Lily has one hand at her lip. "Oh frank, you get out of jail; free card won't work tonight," she said with a smirk.

"600,000," Frank said as he stood up with his paddle in his hand. The crowd kept cheating "bid," "bid," "bid."

"Sorry, Frank, I'm not part of the auction tonight," Lily said. Frank, with a sad pout, sits back down.

"Now, folks, let's get into the real auction tonight. I have gathered up an amazing lineup of fine eligible ladies who ever the highest bidder bids get to have one dance with the lovely lady," she said

"Now, let's start the auction," Lily said as the audience clapped.

The auction started tonight. The audience didn't disappoint. So far, all the girls have been auctioned. At the auction, Lily asked the girl to introduce themselves and say what they did for a living and what they enjoy doing in their free time. Then she would start the bid at one hundred thousand dollars.

For instance, one girl said her name was Dr. Alexis Stark. She was a neurosurgeon, and she enjoyed gardening when she wasn't picking people's brains out. That got a laugh from the crowd, and someone bid to dance with her for 400,000

The majority of girls had been auctioned off now. Only remained four girls that were

Emily Salvatore

Blair Michaelson

Daniella Wayne

Scarlett Valentino

The last girl was auctioned off for 475,00 to a famous movie director.

Emily was up next "don't worry, girls, I'm gonna be sold for way more," she said as she went thru the open curtain. Daniella finally said what was everyone's mind "finally she is gone one more minute of her yapping I was gonna stab her with my heel."

"You said it, Daniella," Blair commented "come-on let's go see what happens," Blair mentioned

Lily stood near Emily on the stage. "Hello dear, please introduce your sled and tell us what you do and your hobby," Lily said as she pointed the mic to Emily.

"Hello, my name is Emily Perez-Salvatore I'm a stay-at-home daughter, and my favorite hobby Is shopping," she said confidently. As she looked at the crowds, she didn't get any reaction similar to what the previous girls had.

"Thank you, dear, let's start the bidding at 100,000 thousand," Lily said; nothing happened until one paddle raised. It was Ricardo Salvatore

"100,000 dollars going once going twice and sold to Mr Salvatore," Lily said as Emily stomped off the stage.