Chapter 26: Teasing

Scarlett's POV: 

I turn to Elijah, and he is looking at me. I can see the worry in his eyes.

"Scarlett I know we have known each other for a while but these past few days have been well worth it normally I don't do relationships due to my crazy work schedule but I'm willing to try what do you say baby be mine?" He says while kissing my knuckles

"Yes, Elijah, I will be yours," I tell him. I decided to be bold. I grabbed his tie, brought him one 1towards me, and kissed him deeply.

As we fought for dominance, I hadn't realized we were nearing the bed until I felt the mattress on the back of my knees.

Being laid down gently in the bed, Elijah gained complete control of the kiss. To which he broke it as we were both gasping for air

"Baby I have been holding back these past few days remember you can use your safe word at any moment," Elijah says

"Yes, daddy," I tell him while still gaining my breath.

"What your safe word baby," Elijah says while attacking my neck with kisses

"Stitch," I tell him.

I was distracted by Elijah sucking on my neck. I didn't realize that he had taken off his tie and tied my hands with it to the bed frame.

Once Elijah detached himself from my sweet spot and started to take off my clothes, leaving me in the lingerie I had bought when I went shopping.

Elijah stared at my body; watching him look at me made my body have goosebumps.

"Beautiful," he says as he reaches for something in his pocket—the remote-controlled vibrator inside me.

"Remember, use your word when it's too much we won't do anything extreme today," he says while pressing the remote.

My body jolted when I felt the intensity that went all over my body.

I started moaning louder I already felt the knots in my stomach letting me know I was close.

Then I didn't feel the vibrator anymore

"NOOOOO" I whine, pulling on the restraints

I look at Elijah, and I see him wave the remote in his hands "not so fast, sweetheart, you're not going to come that easily," he says.

CURSE THIS GORGEOUS MAN

Elijah walks towards the bed where I'm lying, and he kneels in between my legs. He grabs one of my ankles and lifts it towards his lips. He starts kissing it.

He continues kissing my ankles and starts trailing towards in between my kitty. I start moaning as I feel his breath right near where I need him to be. But nope, he repeats the trail of kisses on my other leg.

Elijah takes his sweet time kissing around my thighs, making me moan and whine. I felt him lightly spank my thigh "patience, little one," he tells me.

Elijah finally stops kissing my thighs and starts focusing on where it needs to be. he starts by blowing on my heated kitty. I felt a shiver go over my body as he did that, which received a moan.

Elijah chuckles at my reaction. He starts kissing my area and flicking his tongue on the dud of nerves. I felt the vibrations of the vibrator start. I started moaning louder than before.

He also started rubbing on my nub of nerves with his thumb. At this point, I was overcome with intense pleasure. I could feel his touch, tongue, and vibrator. I also feel my orgasm coming.

As I throw my head back in pleasure when Elijah inserts another finger inside me, I'm overtaken by the pleasure of his mouth, fingers, and vibrators all the same time.

"I'm close," I tell Elijah as he continues pleasuring me from down there.

"Hold it, baby girl, only cum when I tell you to cum" he says seriously.

As a wave of pleasure hits my body, I feel the knots tightening in my body, telling me I'm about to enter a wave of ecstasy.

"Daddy, I'm close; please let me cum," I tell Elijah breathlessly.

"Cum baby cum for daddy," he says. At his command, I let go. I felt my orgasm go through my body. I felt so good my limbs feel like jello.

While gaining my breath, Elijah removes the restraints, kisses my wrists, and sets me up on the headboard of the bed while he wipes away my cum and removes the vibrator.

Elijah cuddles me and starts rubbing my back which helps me put me to sleep. After that is done, Elijah kisses my forehead " you did good baby, " he says in a soothing voice, making me more sleepy. 

A/N: IM BACK Baby!! this is my first time writing smut let me know what you think.