Chapter 11: Daughter

Unknown pov:

In a different building on the other side of town

All three brothers are sitting in an office until one says

"Do you guys still think about her?" asks one of the youngest brothers.

"If it's Valentina your talking about, sometimes. It's been ten years; who knows where she is" ask the middle sibling brothers.

Their oldest brother, who has been quiet and staring off into the distance, is looked up to by the others

The old one says, "Father shouldn't have done what he did when we were younger. Now he's seeing the truth. I'm glad he's realizing, but what did it cost our sister leaving since he chose to trust those rather than our blood."

"I'm glad we don't have to deal with the whining and the fake tears anymore," the second brother says

"It took a long time, but no later than today, thanks to God," says the youngest.

There is a knock on the door "come in," the oldest brother says

Walks in the father of the three siblings, the atmosphere change once the door closes behind the father.

The father, walking to the office windows, apologizes to his sons. "It cost me a lot, especially this company because I did what was suitable for the family."

As the brother listens to their father, the 2nd oldest reacts with a snort, " you right the company the most important thing the cost you the most tell me, dad, what else did you lose."

"My relationship with you guys that's another thing on my list, along with business relationships as well."

The oldest finally decides to speak, "real dad, was it worth it," he says in a severe cold tone.

The room became quiet.

"Your daughter our sister dad you really can't say that to us we may have been blinded as well but we know from that moment on we knew the true nature of the person you married along with that bitch of daughter you made us put up with"

"Don't call your sister that," the dad retorts.

" There you go protecting the same person who caused all the troubles we had to tell me, father, open your eyes; that person your calling daughter doesn't treat you like a father, does she ?" THE father stays quiet, and the youngest continues

"After what she and her whore of a mother did, you can't sit here and protect her after everything she and her mom did to us; they put us in bankruptcy after three years. It's been ten years, dad, since our sister left because of them, and we can't protect them anymore, the youngest says with rage. "Who knows where our real sister is? We don't know if she is alive or not," he adds.

He states, "You didn't do any better because you also believed them.".

"Yes but we then realized when it was to late father we are finding our Valentina keep protecting that thing you calm a daughter and tell us how it ends for you " the 2nd oldest says

"We already contacted Carrington securities to help us find her, " the oldest one says

A/N Who are these people? And who's Valentina?