Chapter 19: Not One but Two

Scarlett's POV: 

After screaming into my pillow, I got up and went to get ready.

I decided to wear a fuzzy grey bear romper (pic below)

Reaching to the living room, I see he placed the food on the coffee table

Reaching to the living room, I see he placed the food on the coffee table. I stare at Elijah for a bit; he removed his suit jacket is now rocking his button-down t-shirt with rolled-up sleeves to his elbows; I can see every vein in his arms.

Shaking my head to get rid of all fantasy my dream was making me a picture of I made my way to take a seat near the coffee table

Elijah lifts the lid, and in a funny accent, he says, "Madam, today's meal consists of fresh homemade tomato soup accompanied by grilled cheese" he does while we have our weekly dinners together; it's cute and funny.

I giggled and continued to play along

I giggled and continued to play along. "Thank you, sir, if it tastes good as it smells, my compliments to the chef" I start ripping a price of the grilled cheese and see it had an Amazing cheese pull I dipped into the soup; the combination was yummy. The soup was delicious. I swear this man can cook.

As I ate my food, I felt his eyes on me. At the time, I didn't pay attention to him.

After I had finished eating, I decided to break the ice.

"Elijah, I know you have questions, so I might as well answer your biggest question. Yes, I am little how I became a little it's a long story but to sum up the reasoning, I don't want the control when I'm here; I want someone else to do it for me," I tell him as I wave my arms around the room.

"Scarlett, thank you for answering my question now. Let me tell you something. I understand your reasoning completely now. I didn't expect you to be a little. I can't believe it then again, never judge a book by its cover I will admit this I feel attracted to you. I was going to ask you out on a date today after our meeting, but due to some circumstances then if things do good which they will, I'm gonna slowly introduce you to BDSM." I stare at Elijah's slack jaw.

"Now yes, little one, I'm a dom, especially a daddy dom," he tells me with a smirk on his face.

I smirk at him back "so what now, daddy?" I tell him, and he gives me a look

"Well little one we should go on a date actually w dates one for big you and little you would you like that?" I started at him slacked jaw not one but two dates

This man is very straightforward. I like it.

"I will be fine with one, and let's test out the waters, okay," I ask him with a smile.

He nods "that's fine with me you leave everything to me once you get better I will tell you when our date is"

We git back into a comfortable silence, and I bring up something that has been on my mind lately.

"Hey by chance, do you know why the security in our building has been more intense lately ? I see more security details than normal "

"That I don't know. I have a meeting with the Manager of this building in a few weeks. I'll ask then, or I'll find out sooner if it gets out of control," he says.

Third-person:

Down in the lobby, a woman dressed in an oversized coat, a scarf covering her head and lower face, and sunglasses to cover her eyes; she makes it past the front desk and heads straight to the elevator as she was about to step foot into the elevator.

She has been grabbed by security and thrown out of the apartment building.

'I live here. I can fire all of you.' The security team is used to her. They know she doesn't live in the building, but they ignore her empty threats while guarding the front entrance.