Chapter 23: A slight twist.

Elijah POV:

It has been a week since Scarlett fainted due to her having the flu, and she is now better and back to normal health. It's also been a week o confessed to her being a daddy dom and knowing she us a little during the week of me making sure she gets back to her healthy self.

We both established some rules, and let's say she has been a good girl and will be receiving a reward tonight. Now you may be wondering where I will take her out. You might as well follow along.

I'm checking myself in the mirror and making sure everything is perfect. I sprayed a bit of Dior savage cologne and got my keys and the little special gift and a bouquet of roses I have for her.

Heading toward the long walk to her apartment door, I knock.

(A/N: Remember, they live across from each other)

As I hear the door begin to open

I was not expecting the sight before me. In front of me stood a grinning Rex and Daniel at the door. I raise an eyebrow at the pair, and then the unforgettable growl of Ares is heard.

"Ares doesn't like you," asked Daniel.

"Pet Ares doesn't like no males at all," Rex says

"I thought he hated me alone as much as I don't like seeing your ugly face Rex what are u doing here ?" I tell Rex

"Well you see buddy of mine I'm your girlfriend's fairy Godmother for the evening so she can look her very best," he says all accidentally.

She is already beautiful; she can wear a garbage bag to make it look amazing. She has the natural beauty that I like about her.

"What Rex means is Blair is helping her get ready, that's it," Daniel says with a smirk to Rex.

I hear the sound of heels making our way. As I look at the sight before me, I'm blown away by what's in front of me.

My baby is wearing a dress that leaves little to no imagination.

(Dress below)

As I kept staring at her, I didn't realize she came close to me, put her fingertips under my Jaw, and pushed it up.

I didn't realize my mouth was open.

"Careful Mr. Montgomery leave your mouth open you will catch flies," she tells me and struts away.

Rex's hands snap me out of my daze as I watch her walk away.

"Well, son, I expect her to be back by 11 pm and not a minute late do anything to make her cry or a single piece of h-OEWWW Blair Damien why did u do that" Rex said while rubbing the back of his head and looking at them.

"Ignore this idiot, Elijah you and Scarlett have fun tonight," Blair said while dragging Rex by his ear and Damien following them out the door.

Scarlett came back with her coat and handbag in hand. I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips as she approached me.

"Baby girl, you look stunning," I tell her as I grab her hand and kiss it.

"Thank you Mr Holmes you as well look dashing," she told me while fixing my tie.

"Before we get this evening started, I have a gift for you," I tell her and hand her the small box.

She looks at me with a smirk and an eyebrow raised as she opens the gift.

I grabbed the little toy that was in the box.

"This evening won't be just a regular meeting. It's going to have a slight twist," I reply.