Chapter 25: Date

As I throw my head back in pleasure when Elijah inserts another finger inside me, I'm overtaken by the pleasure of his mouth, fingers, and vibrators all the same time.

"I'm close," I tell Elijah as he continues pleasuring me from down there.

"Hold it, baby girl, only cum when I tell you to cum" he says seriously.

As a wave of pleasure hits my body, I feel the knots tightening in my body, telling me I'm about to enter a wave of ecstasy.

"Daddy, I'm close; please let me cum," I tell Elijah breathlessly.

"Cum baby cum for daddy," he says 

Now you may be wondering how did we get here. Well, I will tell you.

Flashback

As I'm sitting in the passenger seat of Elijah Bugatti driving to our date destination, everything seems all fine and every day as it can be, but it's not.

I have a vibrator inside of me at this moment. Elijah has the remote control the level of the vibrator currently; it's at a low setting, but once we are at a stoplight, he intensifies the setting to a higher setting, almost making me combust at the intensity of it. He knows when I'm close, and instead of letting me cum he takes me back to a lower level.

Safe to say, I won't survive this evening. As I start looking at our surroundings, I notice we are reaching the coastline, especially where the marina is

We stop near a dock where an exquisite black yacht is. I'm slacked jaw at the beauty of the boat.

Note to self find the owner of this boat and buy it or get one.

As being distracted by this beauty in front of me, I didn't see Elijah get out of the car and open my car door; and had his hand extended toward me.

"I see you like my boat," he tells me with a smirk. "Boat this is a ship and yes I do," I tell him, astonished.

"Come on board," Elijah says as he guides me onto the boat and gives me a tour.

"Last and certainly not least the ship deck" Elijah shows me where a basket is in the right in the middle, along with multiple blankets and pillows.

Watching the sunset or stars on a boat is one of my many dream dates. While having the sound of the ocean clear your mind and the fresh sea breeze.

"So what do you do think baby" Elijah mentions behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist

I turn around, put my arms around his neck, and give him a peck on the lips. "I love it."

"I'm glad you love it now sit on the picnic area; I'm gonna go captain this boat and take it out to sea," he tells me.

I take my place, where he told me as I look at the beautiful ocean view. The sight before me distracts me. I forgot about the vibrator inside me until now that I feel a jolt go threw my body.

 I forgot about the vibrator inside me until now that I feel a jolt go threw my body

I will say it has been 15 min since Elijah started stirring the boat out to sea. He now just anchored it in the middle of the ocean. Those 15 mins it felt long since Elijah kept increasing and decreasing the levels of the vibrator, making it super simulated and on edge.

Thus, he found me lying down in the picnic area, trying to regain my senses. "OK, im gonna go easy on you for now," he tells me teasingly. He sits down next to me and starts pouring me wine.

Elijah starts getting all the stuff out of the picnic basket. What I see is finger food such as mini burgers, chicken skewers, French fries,

As we ate the food and asked questions about each other and laughed at our stories

"Wait wait, let me get this straight you never knew that your secretary was with my secretary," Elijah says while laughing at how I found out about the trio of Rex, Blair, and Daniel.

"I just didn't know he worked for you that all, but yes, that's how I found all 3 of them in midday butt naked in her office safe to say I had to disinfect my eyes," I say, remembering that moment.

Never again did I walk into Blair's office unannounced.

Elijah got up and had his hand out for me as we talked to get to know each other. Taking it, he starts guiding me to below the deck. 

As we go towards a now decorated bedroom with rose petals and candles all over spelling out be mine on it. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Rex: Goddamit I wanted to know the spicy details