Chapter 34: Comfort Food

"You know I never thought of this as your comfort food. I thought burgers were your comfort food," Elijah says as he grabs the plate I handed him.

"Well, burgers are one of my many favorite foods, but nothing beats good Buffalo wings and Ramen noodles," I tell him as I sit criss-cross on the floor near the coffee table I have in my living room.

After we left Rex's office building, I ordered 30 wings from my favorite wing place, and we picked them up on the way home. Now I made the Ramen at home. I go to my local Asian market every other week and buy the ingredients to make Ramen.

Thus, we are here in my Penthouse in the living room, eating a bowl of Ramen and having chicken wings. ( Pics below)

 ( Pics below)

"You know, at first, I was curious as to why this is your comfort food, but I see now why," Elijah says as he takes a bite of the chicken wing

"Ya, the wings add the protein part of the Ramen. I would have done other meat like grilled chicken or fish, but wings are good plus I like the extra spicy Buffalo wings give to the broth of the Ramen," I say to him as I eat my noodles.

On the table, we have the box of 30 Buffalo wings, a pot of Shin Ramen, a plate with celery and carrots, and two bowls filled with ranch and blue cheese dipping sauce.

"So what do you want to know?" I ask him to take a sip of my water.

He looks at me with a chicken wing and the Buffalo sauce smeared all over his mouth. I giggled at his face and pointed to the sauce stain near his lips.

He tried to clean the area with his tongue but couldn't/ "here, let me do it." I say as I reach over the table and wipe the stain near his mouth with my thumb.

"Thank you," he says as he gives me a devilish smile. "Now tell me hats your relationship with the Salvatores," he says seriously.

Well, this is now or never. I have to come clean, which was supposed to happen at some point down the line. But now than later.

I take a sip of my water and take a deep breath. "What am I about to tell you to stay within these walls, and you will be 6th person to know this secret." I tell him looking straight into his eye.

"I promise," he says while holding my gaze.

"Also, you cant think differently of me after I tell you," I tell him seriously.

He reaches over the table and grabs my hand with his, and says, "don't worry I wont think nothing about you in any negative way."

"Ok no interactions please save all questions till the end," I say to him with a grin 

"My relationship with the Salvatore is very complicated to say the least," I say

"It starts with my name," I say while thinking of the good memories I had before everything changed. 

"My real name is...." 

A/n: 

What's your favorite comfort food?