Interrogation

A/N: Alrighty y'all it the moment you've been waiting for,REVISED VERSION,i will be going over my work and make it just kinda better y'know.My thanks go out to everyone who has braved through my less than mediocre writing,and now i will be writing it,once\again :) (but with less of my previous INTENSE projecting issues lol) (there still not great so this is in 3rd person pov)

<< Nico's pov>>

The last thing Nico had heard before he woke up was a large crash,and a overcoming sense of darkness.Nico,heart beating fast,eyes still closed who had ended up on a hospital bed.A voice spoke near him saying something he could just barely make out with the ringing in his ears."He should live but,This quirk is certainly a dangerous one are you sure we shouldn't..." the silence after that was loud,almost as loud as Nico's heart threatening to beat out of his chest."No,he's still a child" a stern voice said cutting through the deadly silence."we'll figure it out when the child is awake"some grumbling followed, but the staff member got back to work, the IV being inserted into Nico's arm as proof.As he laid on the hospital bed,his mind kept running circles around him like,why am I in a mortal hospital,how did i get here,what the f#ck is a quirk?? As time carried on he felt the adrenaline wearing off.Reavaling his exhaustion.

<<Tsukauchi's pov>>

Tsukauchi sighed as he organized his files,scanning over his work for the day.It was pretty interrogation heavy,again.he gets that his quirk makes him the perfect guy to do it,but still he joined the police field to do more than just one thing.The list of suspects are for simple things like petty thefts too,a waste of time if you ask me he grumbled to himself.He walked to the integration room for his first assignment of the day,coffee still in hand.Scanning over the file the spot where a name should be is... question marks??? Whatever,he'll just have to ask for their name when he gets in.Tsukauchi opens the door and sits down,across from him was a grumpy teenager staring daggers.Tsukauchi checks over the file one more time to see what he's investigating for,name,place of origin,age,etc.He whistles lowly,dam they really didn't know anything about this kid.well I don't mind a challenge he says to himself,meeting the teen's glare with a stare of his own.

.

.

.

"What's your name"

"..."

"Name"

"Percy"

"Real Name Please"

"Nico"

"Last Name"

"Levesque"

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be"

"..."

"If you don't answer the questions we'll have to put you on a sedative"

"di angelo"

"Thank you Mr.di angelo, now why don't you tell me what you were doing in an alleyway near an explosion"

"I don't know"

"..."

"You had nothing to do with said explosion"

"No"

*sigh*

"What is your quirk Mr.di angelo"

"What"

"You heard me"

"What's a quirk?"

"Good one di angelo,please just answer the question"

"Im serious"

"......."

"Do you know what 2 + 2 is?"

"4- why are you asking me this"

.

.

.

<<Tsukauchi's pov>>

Amnesia,we captured an amnesia riddled child.He sighed as he wrote his report to H.R.

Name: Nico di angelo

Age:14-16

Height:5'6

Quirk:Shadow (unsure)

Case:Amnesia,still retains some info.No clue what quirks are.

Huh,he thinks to himself.Such a young child suffering from something so intense.Truly tragic.

Soooooo,thoughts? Any questions? Any suggestions for the story? Will probably update weekly in the future but the schedule is kinda uncertain for now.Planning 2 find the original artist of the cover art,maybe I'll draw the new one myself lol.