44. Party Animals!

Začít od začátku

I tried to see and they were wearing different kind of dresses with high heels. Yeah, they are here for party. I let out a breath of relief as we were at the right place.

When the girls start walking, we followed them like creep khekhe.

They started to disappear one after one behind a container. When we took a turn to see what's there my eyes widened at the scene.

Woah~~ I lowered my glasses to see clearly and yes... this was it!

We saw huge crowd of young people. There were party lights, loud music and small stalls of something I couldn't see, with people gathered around them.

We start walking joining the crowd. I saw different kinds of people; some wearing costumes like me, some with paints on their faces, I saw a ugly guy with green hair, a girl smiled at me for some reason and I just looked at her two pink pony tails. There were two shirtless guys who were showing off their not-so-impressive bodies and I stopped to look - anticipating a fight or something - only to find them arm wrestle in the end. Pair of Ninnies! I gave them a disappointed glare.

I saw a line of food trucks and thought how did they enter through the narrow passage that we come earlier. There's a aroma of food in the air and Pol looked interested to eat something. I just motioned him to go and enjoy.

Arm was following me closer as I looked around. I need to find Nanon but for now I just walked around exploring like I was in an adult version of Disneyland or something.

Why didn't I know this place before? Tsk!

____

Amy's POV:

Mexico parked the car and I took out my wallet from the college bag. He peeked at my wallet.

"That's a men's wallet." He pointed out.

"Yup! My dad's," I smiled a little. He blinked a few times looking at the thing in my hand weirdly.

We stepped outside and he showed me the way as I came here first time. This was a dark area and I couldn't find anything that looked like a party. Are we first to come? I don't think so.

He took a turn behind the container and I followed him closely. And...

Sweet heavens! What is this place!

I saw different species walking around. Some girls dressed like cute anime characters, and some girls dressed too short. How did their parents even allow that?

There was some arm wrestling going on and I saw a small stall of fake tattoos. And a guy showed off his dragon tattoo drawn the chest to me. Eww! Instantly, I turned to look the other way and found a frowning face. Mexico was glaring at the fake-tattooed guy.

"You can go to your friends." I said getting his attention.

"How can I leave you alone?" He asked making me smile.

"Why not! Just go and have fun. I'll explore the area a little." I said and he thought for a long minute and in the end agreed.

We decided to meet here at eleven as we need to go home before midnight. Or in other words, before senior reached home before us. I'm getting kind of Cinderella vibes...hehe. But we still love our life and wants to live longer so...

We walked together for a while when he finally raised his hand to a group of boys, his friends. He gave me his spare phone to call him if needed. He said to have fun and not to spend my money on food as he'll treat me later. I smiled and make him go away.

I continued my walking and peeking at the stalls to find something interesting. I saw a stall selling chain bracelets, there were some alphabets, and I looked closely as the guy attached the alphabet to a chain that the girl wanted to buy.