21 | Playful insults

Komaeda was so pretty. Hinata loved every part of him.

His hair and the way he twirled it between his fingers when he asked Hinata for a favor.

His eyes and the way they sparkled when he was excited.

His soft skin and how it turned pink when he was embarrassed.

His legs and how relaxing it was to take a nap on them.

His arms and how they wrapped around Hinata's neck when they kissed.

His voice and the way he tiredly told him 'good morning' every day.

His lips and how amazing they felt on Hinata's.

Komaeda felt the same about Hinata as Hinata felt about him.

His hair was spiky, but felt nice to touch.

Hinata's hands were warm and he loved it when he held his hands or his face.

The way his voice sounded when he was happy.

Hinata could be extremely blunt sometimes, but that just made him more charming.

He loved his eyes and how they were filled with love every time he looked at Komaeda.

Hinata loved the way Komaeda moved, too. He loved how he tucked his hair behind his ear after putting down his plate. How he saw Hinata staring at him and raised an eyebrow. How he moved his mouth when he talked. How he waved his hand in front of Hinata's face. How he said his name.

"-jime? Hajime!" Komaeda called out.

Finally, Hinata snapped out of his trance. "Uh, yeah?"

"You weren't answering me,"

"Sorry, what did you want to ask?"

"I asked if you want to eat something too," Komaeda explained.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry,"

The pale man nodded and took a bite of his food. "What were you so distracted by anyway?"

"You. You're so pretty,"

Komaeda blushed. There it was again, the bluntness that Komaeda loved. Hinata gently grabbed his hand and kissed it, right above the wedding ring. Komaeda felt his cheeks turn even more pink and he smiled.

"So are you,"

Hinata chuckled. "Can I maybe get a kiss on the cheek?"

"It's 'may I',"

The brunet laughed. "Sorry, didn't know you were Yukizome,"

Komaeda giggled and kissed his husband's cheek. "Ooh, Hajime, you know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Have a kid!"

"Huh?!" Hinata shrieked. "A-a kid? We just got married, slow down!"

The white-hiared man laughed. "I was just kidding. You are so gullible!" He got up and put his plate away. Hinata wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted him up.

"Huh?"

"You're gonna pay for tricking me!"

"Wha-"

He ran into the bedroom and threw Komaeda on the bed. Then, he hovered over him.

"Don'tkillmepleaseitwasajoke!"

Hinata began mercilessly tickling him. Komaeda laughed and kicked his legs around in the air.

"Sorryyy! I'm sorry!" He laughed and Hinata stopped.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

Komaeda sat up, smirking. "Maybe I'll let you find out in time." He winked and kissed Hinata's cheek.

"Maybe I'll just tickle you even more,"

"You wouldn't. You don't want your beloved husband to suffer, do you?" He wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck the way he always did. Hinata put his hands on Komaeda's waist and kissed him.

"You're right, I don't. I love you, babe,"

"I love you too. You sound like a himbo when you call me babe,"

"Are you calling me stupid?"

Komaeda giggled. "Maybe, but in a charming way,"

"I am so hurt. My heart is broken. I will never smile again. The love of my life has betrayed me, hurt me and stabbed me in the back,"

The white-haired man laid down on the bed. "One affectionate insult should be allowed. You can come up with one too,"

"Uh... You're ugly?"

Komaeda let out a loud laugh. "That's not how affectionate insults work!"

"You're right. It's not true either. Hmm... You're spoiled as hell,"

"If you leave the 'as hell' out, I can live with that," Komaeda said.

Hinata agreed and laid down with him. "I love you. I can't believe we're married. I finally got you! Hahahaha!" He pulled Komaeda into a tight hug.

"Oh nooo he went crazy!" Komaeda said in an over-dramatic tone of voice. Then, he kissed his cheek. "You already had me a long time ago when you put on that tomato tie,"

"And you had me when you asked me to wear it." Hinata kissed his forehead.