11 | Almost caught

Very short again, sorry. I'll try to make the chapters longer after this.

"This chair sucks. It's uncomfortable," Komaeda stated.

"Boohoo,"

"Hey!" He hissed, turning around to look at his boyfriend. "You're supposed to be nice to me, Hajime-kun!"

"That's not even in the contract," He said.

"It is if I say so!"

"You're so spoiled,"

Komaeda got up from the chair. "Why are you so mean to meeee?" He whined, sitting down next to Hinata on the bed.

"You complain a lot." Hinata said jokingly, grinning at him.

Komaeda crossed his arms. "How dare you say that to me- Ahh!" He suddenly got pushed down onto the bed and Hinata kissed his cheek. Komaeda laughed.

"Youre so complicated sometimes..." Hinata muttered, still joking and kissing him.

"Noooo... you meanieee..." Komaeda whined.

Hinata kissed his forehead. For someone who had always been very serious, he was surpsingly affectionate now that they were a couple.

"All I wanted was a comfortable chair!" Komaeda said, laughing.

Suddenly, the door opened. Hinata's eyes widened. "Komaeda, are you alright now?" He asked.

"Huh?" Komaeda tilted his head.

"Play along," Hinata whispered.

"What is going on here?" Komaeda's father asked.

Hinata looked at him. "He had a headache and I told him to lay down for a minute. I was just checking if he felt better now,"

"I... see. Uhm, Nagito, I wanted to inform you that I'll be leaving now for work. I'm going to bed back this evening. Don't cause trouble. Hinata-san, take care of him." He then left.

Komaeda was blushing bright pink. "I don't think he bought it!"

"He didn't, don't worry. If he didn't, he wouldn't leave me along with you for a whole day,"

"I suppose..." Komaeda sat up. "Mm..."

Hinata cupped his cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I wanna kiiiisss..." He whined.

The brunette chuckled. "You had me worried for a second." He kissed his lips. "Feel better now?"

"Yep!" He got up. "Let's go make pancakes!"

"Pancakes?"

"Mhm! I want some!"