20 | Wedding

This is not the last chapter. I'll still be saying "komaeda" instead of "hinata" because otherwise it would get confusing.

Hinata wanted to grab Komaeda and kiss him until neither of them could breathe anymore. He was so in love with him.

"Hinata Hajime, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in harmony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do,"

"And Komaeda Nagito, do you-"

"Yes!!"

The registrar chuckled. "It is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss. I am so pleased to present the newlyweds, Hinata Hajime and Hinata Nagito,"

Hinata cupped Komaeda's cheeks and they shared a long kiss. The guests applauded and cheered.

After cutting the cake, everyone began talking and having fun at the party. Since Komaeda didn't have many friends, it wasn't a huge wedding and a lot of the guests were there for Hinata.

"Nagito!" His father hurried towards him, holding his wife's hand. "Congratulations, angel!"

"Thank you!"

"My little boy is married now, I can't believe it!" His mother hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, sweetheart,"

"I love you too, mom,"

"You're the best son I could've ever asked for," His father said.

Komaeda's mother let go of her son and turned towards Hinata. "I'm glad it's you who he married. You're a reliable man and I have full faith in you to be a good husband for Nagito,"

"Thank you." Hinata smiled.

"I suppose I was a bit harsh on you all these years..." Komaeda's father muttered, slightly embarrassed to admit he was wrong. "You're... acceptable,"

Hinata laughed. "I'm happy to hear that!"

They left again and Hinata's mother walked towards him. "Hajime..."

"Yes?"

"Congratulations,"

"Thanks." He smiled.

"This is all very new to me, but... I'll do my best to be respectful. And I'm happy for both of you. You're a... cute couple," She said.

Hinata hugged her tightly. "Thank you!"

She pat his back. "I love you, Hajime,"

Then, another guest walked up to them. "Komaeda-san! Or should I say Hinata-san now?" He asked, making Komaeda blush. "Anyway, I'm so very happy for the both of you." He handed Komaeda a gift.

"Thank you, Smith-san." Komaeda said, smiling.

"Both of you look very good, by the way,"

Hinata and Komaeda both wore similar suits. Hinata's was black and Komaeda's was white and he wore a veil.

"Oh, thanks!" Hinata said.

"You're welcome. A-and uhm... when are you throwing the bouquet?" He asked.

"In a few minutes. Why do you ask?"

"I, ah, really wanna ask my boyfriend to get married soon and this would be a nice chance to make him think about it,"

"Boyfriend?!" Komaeda shrieked. "You didn't even tell me! I spent all that time making you the perfect dating profile and you didn't even tell me you met someone??"

"S-sorry!"

"Show him! I need to see this man for myself!" He grabbed Smith's hand. "Lead the way!"

After about a minute of walking, the three of them saw a man. He was tall with short black hair. He was also currently on his phone.

"Kenichi!" Smith called out. The man looked up.

"There you are, babe!" He smiled. "And you're the couple! Congratulations!" He said.

Komaeda walked towards him and leaned over a bit to get a good look at his face. He looked very skeptical. "What's your full name?"

"U-uh... Takeda Kenichi,"

Komaeda leaned in even closer. Takeda blushed and nervously looked over to Smith. Hinata grabbed his husband by his hand and pulled him away.

"Sorry about Nagito, haha!" He nervously chuckled.

"I suppose this man is alright." Komaeda crossed his arms. "Congratulations on dating Smith-san. You're a lucky guy and Smith-san is an amazing friend, so don't break his heart!" Komaeda said sternly.

"I-I'm not gonna!" Takeda promised.

"Anyways. Since we haven't met, introductions are necessary. I'm Hinata Nagito and this is my husband, Hinata Hajime," He said. Hinata didn't fail to notice the smile on his face when he called himself by his lover's last name.