13 | Graduation

Art is mine! It took me very long and I'm pretty proud so I wanted to show it here too. (I hope you can all see it, sometimes it glitches out)

Everyone threw their hats in the air, cheering. Komaeda had graduated now. Hope's Peak was the past and now he was a full adult. He has no idea what to do with his life. All his classmates were happy and laughing, but he just wanted to turn back time. He wasn't ready. He wanted to cry. Soon enough, he went home.

Of course, his father threw a graduation party. Komaeda appreachiated it, but he wanted some alone time.

He took a bite of his cake and began crying. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He whiped his eyes, but tears kept streaming down his face.

"Nagito! What's wrong, angel?" His father asked.

"What happened?" His mother wanted to know.

"I-I don't wanna be done with school. I-I didn't even have any close f-friends and no-now I need to find a job and make money a-and... I'm not ready!"

Hinata rubbed his back. He understood him perfectly. His parents had always rushed him to get done with everything. They made sure he had good grades. So good in fact, that he skipped 10th grade which let him graduate a year earlier.

"I-I don't wanna be an adult! I-I don't want to! I-I c-can't take responsibility for a-anything and I'm so immature! I don't know h-how to do anything an adult needs to do!"

"Sweetheart, we can work through this together," His mother promised.

Komaeda sniffled. "I-I don't even know what kind of job I want. I-I wanted to make fr-friends... I-I wanted to have a roommate on field trips instead of being alone..." He cried.

It took them about half an hour to calm him down. Then, he was laying in bed, head on Hinata's chest. They were watching a movie and Hinata was playing with his hair.

"Hmm... what job should I get?" Komaeda asked.

"Model. You're really pretty," Hinata muttered.

"Thank you, Hajime-kun... I'm not too sure though. Maybe a lawyer,"

"Are your grades good enough for that?"

"I have awesome grades!"

Hinata chuckled. "Are you gonna get your parents company one day?"

"Probably, I dunno. I think I'd have to sell it. I don't really know anything about the things their company does and I'd hate to ruin it, so I'd rather just sell it to someone I can trust with it,"

"I see. Yeah, that's probably the best,"

"What if I become a fashion designer?" He grinned.

"Good idea. You're very passionate about fashion, aren't you?" Hinata asked.

"Mhm! I think I'll do that!" He smiled softly.

Hinata ruffled his hair. "I'll support you with whatever you do,"

"You're such a sweetheart, Hajime-kun,"

"So are you. You're perfect." He kissed his forehead.

"Perfect might be a bit much... I'm quite the opposite..." He giggled.

Hinata shook his head. "You're really smart and kind. You're also generous and adorable. Funny too,"

Komaeda blushed and hid his face in Hinata's chest. "So are you. You're so nice to me,"

Hinata smiled. Then, Komaeda said something he wasn't expecting. The other boy sat up and looked at him with a serious expression.

"I am trans,"

"Huh?"

"I-I'm trans. I thought it would be best to tell you early on in the relationship,"

Hinata nodded. "I see." He smiled. "You're very handsome,"

"Ah, thank you!" Komaeda grinned. "Can I, uhm, take off my binder?"

"Of course!"

Hinata turned around and Komaeda threw his binder into the corner of the room. He let out a relieved sigh. Hinata looked down for a second, as if on instinct.

"My eyes are up here. Besides, your boobs are bigger than mine anyways,"

"Sorry! But, uh, I don't have boobs,"

Komaeda crossed his arms. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He laid down.

"I don't have boobs!"

"Jeez, quit talking about that. You sound like a total pervert!" Komaeda grinned mischievously.

"You're the one who talked about my boob size!"

"I thought they weren't boobs?"

"They're not! I just- ugh! You're so complicated,"

Komaeda giggled. "I'm sorryyy!" He wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck. "Will you forgive me?"

Hinata kissed the tip of his nose and smiled. "Of course,"