12 | Working out

Thinking abt a fanfic where Hinata is a superhero but I dunno if I should post it uhhh (it originally said "fanatic" and I didn't even notice it 😭😭)

"Faster, Hajime-kun!" Komaeda called out.

"Ngh... it's not that easy!" Hinata muttered, panting from exhaustion.

"Fasteeer! Faster!" Komaeda had a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're gonna take whatever I give you!" Hinata hissed.

"So mean... I know you can do another round!"

"How the hell would you know?" He panted, gripping Komaeda's legs tightly.

"I know because I can!" He giggled.

"You're not doing anything! You're just laying there while I do all the work!" Hinata told him.

"Don't be mean... I thought you loved me! Woah!" Komaeda yelped as Hinata began going extremely fast. "Aah! Slow down!"

(A/N: I just read this again a few months later and omg why did I write this that's so embarrassing 😭😭😭)

"I thought you wanted me to run faster?" Hinata smirked at him. He then stopped and let Komaeda down. Hinata sat down on the floor and grabbed the water bottle Komaeda gave him. "Damn... running while carrying someone really isn't easy..." He said.

"You did good." He pat Hinata's back. "Take a shower though, you're sweaty,"

"Wooow, didn't even notice." He got up.

"But hey, now I know you're strong and fast! I feel super safe!"

"You better! This shit was exhausting as hell..."

They went back inside and Hinata took a shower. Komaeda looked out his window and saw a familiar man walking past his house. He ran downstairs and opened the door. The man turned around when he heard footsteps.

"Komaeda-san?" Smith asked.

"Mhm!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I live over there." He pointed at his house. Smith's eyes widened.

"What?! There?! That's so big!"

"It's not like I'm paying for it, my parents do,"

Smith chuckled. "And where's Hinata-san?"

"Inside. He's talking a shower so I'm bored." Komaeda sighed.

The other man nodded. "He lives with you?"

"Yep!"

"I see. So, uh, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, just boring things like school,"

Smith laughed. "School always sucks, huh? When are you graduating?"

"Whaaat? Don't even talk about that, it makes me feel old,"

"You're only eighteen though, right?"

"Yes, but still... I'll have to find a job and stuff. I just don't wanna,"

Smith put a hand on his shoulder. "I know it's scary, but you can do it! You're a clever guy, Komaeda-san." He smiled kindly.

Komaeda blushed, happy. "You really think so?"

"I do! I honestly believe it!" Smith grinned.

'He's so cool...' Komaeda thought.

"Also," He began. "If your father ever lets you leave the house without Hinata-san, my offer's still there. Call me anytime if you, you know, get interested,"

The white-haired boy blushed and then shook his head. "A-actually... Hajime-kun and I began dating..."

"Oh, I see. Well... congrats." He smiled.

After a few more minutes of talking, Komaeda went back inside. Hinata was looking out the window in Komaeda's room. The pale boy blushed and hid his face when he saw Hinata.

"Put on a shirt!"

"There you are." He turned towards him. "You can uncover your eyes. We're both guys, it's nothing you haven't seen before,"

Komaeda let his hands fall to his sides put still didn't look at him. Hinata wasn't completely right about that, but not completely wrong either. Sure, Komaeda was a boy too, but... not in the traditional way, one might say. He was trans and had not, in fact, seen that before.

"You okay?" Hinata took a few steps towards him.

"J-just go put on clothes!" Komaeda demanded, still embarrassed.

"You act like I'm refusing to do it. I was just worried for you so I began to search." He ruffled the other's hair. "But now that you're here, I'll go do it." He left Komaeda's room.

The shorter boy let out a sigh of relief when Hinata left. That was so embarrassing. When Hinata came back, he was wearing his usual suit with the tomato tie.

That conversation from before made Komaeda think. Hinata deserved to know, didn't he? At the same time, Komaeda didn't feel quite ready to come out. He was nervous. What should he do..?