8 | Sorry

Short chapter so sorry

"Woah, Komaeda-kun, I didn't realize your bodyguard was so hot." Hanamura said as he stepped into his classmates room.

"Let's just finish this stupid group project already," Komaeda grumbled.

"Ahaha, jealous that I complimented him and not you? Don't worry, you're within my strike zone as well!" He winked.

"Don't say that." Hinata crossed his arms. "Leave Komaeda alone,"

"Ooh, are you gonna punish me?" His nose began to bleed.

"I might, but not in the way you want." Hinata glared at the much shorter boy. He knew how much he annoyed Komaeda.

The pale boy sat down on the floor, as did Hanamura. "Hinata-kun, can you please give me that paper over there?" Komaeda asked.

"Sure, here you go,"

"Thanks." Komaeda took it and read through it. "Okay, let's start with the first slide." He showed his laptop to Hanamura. They went on to make a PowerPoint presentation. Hanamura kept on badly flirting.

"I never knew men in suits looked so good," He said, staring at Hinata.

"Stop it!" Komaeda hissed. "Just- just do your stupid part! I don't wanna hear it!"

"If you mind it that much, I can't stop and look at you instead,"

"Or look at the paper!" Komaeda yelled. He was getting more and more angry.

"Aw, but you're so cute when you're angry,"

Komaeda gritted his teeth. "Don't. Just shut up." Hinata got up and walked towards him. Then, he pat his head.

"Leave Komaeda alone or you're gonna regret it,"

"Ooh! I'd gladly take a punch if it was thrown by one of your lovely hands!"

"Ew." Hinata sat down and rubbed Komaeda's back to calm, him down. "If you don't stop, I'll have you kicked out in no time,"

"Don't act like you don't get where I'm coming from. Komaeda-kun is adorable when he's mad,"

Hinata shook his head. "Don't belittle him, that's gross. You should take his feelings seriously,"

"It's hard when he looks like that,"

"Keep your stupid feelings under control. Komaeda's good looks have nothing to do with this. He's allowed to be angry and you shouldn't make fun of him for it,"

Komaeda looked at Hinata, surprised. This was the first time someone had actually taken him seriously and not treated him like a child or just something that's there to look good.

After Hanamura left, Komaeda hugged Hinata tight. "Thank you,"

"Uh, for what?" He asked.

"For helping me,"

"It is my job." He pat his head. "But... well, it's not like I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't,"

Komaeda smiled and let go. Then, his father walked into the room.

"I heard what Hanamura-san said to you, Nagito,"

"So?"

"So," He repeated. "He's the guy, hm? The one you've been hooking up with,"

"Excuse me?!" Komaeda shrieked. "Can't you just accept that I'm not like that? My God..."

"Like I said, I'm allowed to be worried." His father crossed his arms.

"And he's allowed to have privacy. I can assure you, he's not sleeping with anyone, but even if he was, it wouldn't be your business." Hinata put a hand on Komaeda's shoulder.

His father sighed. "Maybe... you're right. I suppose I... was a bit harsh, huh? I'm... I'm sorry, Nagito,"

Komaeda huffed and crossed his arms, like his father did before. "Hmph! Just... don't do it again,"

"I promise,"