16 | Sleep

Komaeda's hand was shaking and his eyes kept falling shut, but he had to finish this design. He had been going to the school a few weeks now. Hinata gently opened the door and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Nagi, you have to sleep. It's two in the morning. You have school tomorrow,"

"Gotta... finish this tonight..."

"Babe... this isn't good for you." He picked Komaeda up, earning a whine in return.

"Hajimeeeee..."

"Noooooo," He mimicked the other boy's tone to tease him. Hinata gently laid him down on the bed. "When exactly do you actually need the design to be done?" He asked.

"Next Monday... but I gotta... finish,"

Hinata sat down on the bed and kissed his forehead. "Just finish it over the weekend, baby,"

All the pet names were making Komaeda blush. He hid his face in his hands. Hinata chuckled and hugged him from behind.

"Are you gonna sleep here?" Komaeda asked.

Hinata nodded. "Yeah." He pulled the blanket over them. "Gotta make sure you don't get up again, babe,"

"Mm... not gonna..." Komaeda whispered. Then, he fell asleep.

The next morning, both of them woke up late. While Komaeda got dressed, Hinata made coffee for him. He knew he didn't like it, but he needed to be more awake.

Hinata drove him to school and Komaeda went inside. His teacher scolded him for being late.

That day, he finally finished his second project: A light pink wedding dress. It was very light pink and had a big princess-style skirt. Komaeda grinned as he looked at his masterpiece. He was very proud of himself.

"Good job, Komaeda-san." His professor pat his shoulder. "But... who's measurements did you use for this?"

"Mine. I didn't have a model, so I had to make do with what I did have," He explained.

"I see. How interesting. You don't hear of men wearing dresses every day. But you do wear those clothes quite a lot, don't you?"

Komaeda nodded, confused. He didn't know where his professor was going with that.

"What I'm trying to say is, that it's very brave of you to do. As a professional fashion designer, I think it's a beautiful thing to see boys wear typically feminine clothes. You have a ton of potential, Komaeda-san,"

"Thank you, professor!" Komaeda smiled brightly.

Once Komaeda got home, he told Hinata about what his teacher said. Hinata was proud of him too.

"Now I have to finish that project from yesterday night. See you later!" Komaeda ran into his room and sat down at his desk. After a couple of hours, he finished it.

Hinata was sitting at the kitchen table, bored. He had tried to entertain himself by reading, but the book he chose sucked. Maybe Komaeda was done now? He decided it wouldn't hurt to go check. So, he walked into the shorter man's room and saw him taking a nap. Sighing, he gently woke his boyfriend up.

"Nagi, if you sleep now, you won't be able to sleep later,"

"Mm... liar..."

"Come on, wake up." He shook him lightly.

"Nooo..." Komaeda whined. Hinata rolled his eyes and picked him up. He carried him into the kitchen and set him down on the table. Komaeda yawned.

"I don't wanna be awakeee!" Komaeda playfully punched Hinata's chest.

"You gotta be." Hinata cupped his cheeks.

"Such a cruel person you are, Hajime-kun,"

"If I'm so horrible, why are you dating me?" He questioned.

Komaeda giggled. "Who knows? Maybe I'm into bad boys," He joked.

Hinata laughed and kissed his forehead. "You're adorable,"

"Trust me, I know. It's part of my charm!"

"It sure is,"