10 | Boyfriend

Short chapter sorry 🤒🤒

After a few days, Sonia managed to be nicer to Hinata. She saw how he protected Komaeda when another student was picking on him and was impressed. A week later, she had to leave Japan again. Komaeda was sad. He probably wouldn't be able to see her again for months.

"Hey, it'll be fine!" Hinata assured him. "Next time she's here, she'll like me too the whole time,"

"But I'm gonna miss her!" He whined.

"Hmm... wanna go do something to distract you?" Hinata asked.

"Nothing can distract me from my sorrow!!" He cried out.

"Not even shopping?"

Komaeda's eyes lit up. "You know me so well, Hinata-kun!" He hugged him tight.

Both of them went to the shopping center. Hinata knew he was gonna have to carry tons of bags again, but he had accepted his fate. If it was for Komaeda, it was alright.

"Look at those matching shirts! They're so cool! If I had a boyfriend, I'd buy them for sure," Komaeda told him.

"They're corny as hell," Hinata stated.

"You're boringgg!" Komaeda flicked his forehead.

"Ow!" Hinata hissed.

"That's your punishment for criticizing me!" Komaeda explained.

"Right, I'm sooo sorry, your majesty,"

"Much better." He had a cheeky grin on his face. "Let's go eat something, Hinata-kun!"

"Alright,"

They chose to eat pizza and then Komaeda went back to looking around in shops. Hinata was bored. As Komaeda was looking at a few necklaces, the brunette suddenly pinched his cheeks.

"Wha- Huh?!" He shrieked.

"Sorry. They looked pinchable,"

Komaeda pouted, but just continued looking around. "Are you bored?"

"Yeah,"

"Hm... alright, I'm just gonna go to one last store, okay? I have to buy a special gift,"

"For who?"

"I'm not telling you. But, ah, you have to wait in the car. It won't take long,"

"I can't just leave,"

"You have to! Just this once!" He pleaded.

"Fine, okay. But really, just this once,"

"Yay!!"

Hinata waited inside the car for Komaeda. After around five minutes, the pale boy came back.

"So? What did you buy?"

"U-uhm... u-h..." Komaeda was blushing and looking off to the side. "I, uhm, I... I... it's for y-you..."

"Really?"

"I-it's because... I really... I r-really..." He stuttered, extremely embarrassed. "I-I... I-I'm... I like... uh..."

At this point, Hinata had a pretty good idea of what he was gonna say and it made him blush too.

"Komaeda, do you... do you like me?"

The pale boy shoved the bouquet of roses he'd bought into Hinata's face. "Yes!" He yelled.

Hinata gently pushed the bouquet down. "You do?"

"Mhm!"

"I... like you too,"

Komaeda gasped. For a few seconds, they stared at each other in silence. Then, Hinata spoke up.

"Komaeda, will you... ahem. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!!! I mean, uh... sure, why not..."

Hinata chuckled, still nervous. "So, uh, what do we tell your dad?"

"I dunno." Komaeda shrugged. "Uhm, do we... call each other by our first names?"

"Oh-! Uh... hm, if you want," Hinata told him.

"Yaaayy!! I finally have a boyfriend!" Komaeda cheered.

Hinata laughed. After a few more minutes of talking, they drove home.

The next day at school, Komaeda told Souda about it. They were friends. Kinda. Sorta. A bit. Maybe. Komaeda then left to go to the restroom. Souda smirked.

"Damn Hinata, you took 'fuck the rich' literally, huh?"

"What?!" He smirked.

"'Eat the rich'? More like 'eat the rich out',"

"What the fuck, man!" Hinata hissed, "Don't say that type of stuff,"

Souda laughed. "I'm joking, bro!"