Chapter 45

Riele's Pov
Today was the day things would change for the better or worse, i hoped for the best though.

I woke up early, took a shower and made sure to eat, as much as i would want to expose Isabella i couldn't forget that i was pregnant and my baby's health is my priority.

Jace had already planned everything out and it was all left to me to execute it perfectly, we only had one chance to turn this whole situation around so we gambled with everything we had.

She's supposed to come here at 7pm tonight and right now it was only 10 in the morning, i still had a whole 9 hours to practice everything.

Isabella had informed me that i would hand over the property papers at the place she was holding my sister and Cree captive, it was good to know that they were all still alive but in terms of their health i had no idea for she kept it in the dark.

"You do realise i have been talking to you for the last 5 minutes or so and all you are doing is staring at me," Kira spoke and for a moment i was startled due to the fact that i had forgotten she came over to talk.

"Sorry, i just have alot on my mind lately so i zone out alot and it's annoying even for me," i signed looking at my feet. I had alot to plan for and what if Isabella finds Kira and i talking? She'll know that something is definitely up, i can't put Kira's life in danger more than it already was.

"It's fine, you seem worried. Is something bothering you?" She asked so sweetly. Looking at Kira you wouldn't know that she's suffering deep down, it's so surprising.

"How is it that you compose yourself despite having countless breakdowns?" The question left my lips before i could even register what i was asking

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to.....
"It's okay Riele, you don't have to pity me or anything. Jack is all the medicine i need, I'm doing my absolute best to be okay for him. I love him and knowing he supports me helps me pull through." She said it as it was and she was right. He was all the medicine she needed for having a loved one around can improve anyone's health.

"Kira i don't mean to sound rude but i would rather we talked at your house, here it's not safe for you and i don't want to put your life at risk," i let out and she simply smiled.

"I know it's not safe, i came here to apologize to you. I have hurt your sister and i can't be forgiven for that, when it comes to Jace i don't even have any excuse i can use to defend myself for i know I'm wrong." I knew this was eating Kira up and blaming her wouldn't change a thing for i made mistakes too.

"Look at first i was angry at you but now i understand you. I also knew the truth but when Bella threatened my child's life i fled, I'm nor different from you. I should be the one apologizing for hurting you like that the other day." I was sincerely sorry, i know i played with Jace's emotions too so i had no right what so ever to point a finger at her when i was guilty of the same crime.

After kira and i had a heart felt conversation we talked about other things like her treatment and how far she was from getting better and i could see she really wanted to fix everything, i didn't tell her about the plan Jace had made because it would mean involving her in it and i didn't want that.

By 12pm she had gone back to her house leaving me alone in this house, well not completely alone. There were still police officers guarding the premises as i was still considered a murderer so i had to be watched.

I took this as an opportunity to practice my lines and before i knew it was 7.

"Oh there you are my darling, are you ready for tonight?" Bella walked in with a huge smile on her face Which would actually touch the sky.